orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
thats the problem with starting threads abt personal experience

edmwers will try all ways means to deny u ur account

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See? You never even bothered to read my post. My first line already tell you why it is possible to disappear so fast.

Come on lah, just admit you are blindly insisting on it being supernatural.

How you know I cycle that area never stop? I like to sit at that end area of the beach and blow wind because it's damn quiet and cooling. Granted, I got spooked by the dogs there several times (I admit), but it hasn't deterred me from chilling there in the middle of the night.

no need to force your opinion on other people lah. TS is entitled to his own views.

feeltherain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WOT ahead.
Brush with the supernatural on 12 Oct 2021:
I'm documenting this because it is still fresh in my memory and I'm also quite afraid to sleep even though I'm yawning (it's almost 4am now as I'm typing this and that incident happened almost 4 hours back).
I have always believed in the supernatural but have never even seen anything supernatural most of my life. Had creepy experiences but never really seen it with my own eyes. This experience literally made me poop my pants.
Full time line of events.
This happened at the carpark opposite Passion Wave at Pasir Ris, so this is the free open air carpark that is facing a forested area.
1045pm: I arrived at the carpark with my friend, let's name her E. Parked head in, got out of the car and I smelled something foul in the air, like kinda like poop smell but
I thought it was probably some longkang or sewage nearby and I asked E if she smelled it too, but she said she smelled nothing bad at all, which I find incredibly odd.
Both of us got out of the car and moved to the back seat and started eating our seaweed shaker fries we tabao-ed from McDonald's. At this point of time there were a few cars going in and out
of the carpark, some even circling round and round looking for the perfect place to park. So plenty of people around. Had nothing to fear about since there were humans nearby.
1130pm: Moved the car and parked in between two big vehicles, about 15m away. This spot was kind of dark as the street light was blocked out by the two big vehicles but it didn't bother me anyway.
Got out of the driver side of the car, took a huge breath and the air smelled fine, nothing foul, so maybe the first area earlier had some dog poop nearby or something.
Went to the back seat again. We parked head in again. Midway through chitchatting, I noticed that the vegetation in front of us was moving around in an odd manner, like as if there was something behind causing
it to move in that way. I was bracing myself to see some wild boar as only the vegetation/bush directly in front of the car was moving about and the rest of the vegetation around it was static.
1145pm: E started to get scared and both of us were just staring at the bushes move from left to right like as if there was something/someone behind it about to pop out any moment. I was feeling a little bit scared
but there was small metal fence in front of the car that separated the carpark and the forested area. So if anything was indeed in the bushes it would need to get past the fence to get to us right? And I even locked the car from the inside so I had this sense of security. I started to joke to E that this felt like a scene from Jurassic Park like as if there was a dinosaur behind the vegetation but we can't see it yet. But E was frozen in fear staring straight at the what was directly in front of us. So I decided to ease the tension a bit by turning on some music in the car. The moment the songs started playing, the shaking bushes immediately stopped.
While music was playing, I asked E what did she saw back there as I only could see nothing but complete darkness behind those bushes. She told me she saw a black shadowy figure behind the bushes and it was the one moving the bushes. I told her that I saw nothing at all. She said the figure turned grey after a while.
12am: I decided to give her a piece of mind by covering the windscreen with the sunshield protector so that we can't see the bushes directly in front of us, so we won't get spooked by moving vegetation anymore.
After I pasted those on, we can no longer see what's directly in front of us, so I think she felt a little better, we continued our chitchat and I turned off the music. But as we were drowning ourselves in conversation, I could not help but dart my eyes to the right side occasionally to see if I catch any glimpses of anomalies in the forested area on the right side of us but saw nothing out of the ordinary and the vegetation was calm with no movement at all.
1245am: We chatted mostly about spooky supernatural stuff but I can see E slowly getting worked up again and constantly staring at my back. I'm seated on the back on the right side, while she is on the left.
I asked her what's wrong since I can see the fear in her eyes, but she said 'nothing'. I checked the time and decided to call it a night and send her back home already.
Feeling lazy to open the door to get into the front driver seat, I decided to climb over. The moment I wanted to do that, I saw A BLACK FREAKING HUMANOID FIGURE DIRECTLY OUTSIDE THE RIGHT DRIVER SIDE WINDOW STARING STRAIGHT AT ME AND I COULD MAKE OUT THAT IT IS BALD AND COULD CLEARLY SEE THE SHAPE OF THE EARS. I immediately shouted EH WHAT THE **** and E was shocked asked me what did I just saw. And I told her I saw what she has been describing to me earlier. It appeared to me for a few seconds
before vanishing completely. Even though I was scared ****ing shitless, I wanted to get the **** out of that creepy dark spot ASAP, so I just jumped in the driver's seat, engaged reverse gear and drove out of that area towards the brighter spots of the carpark. Mind you, I still had the windscreen sunshade on while I was driving out of that parking lot.
1am: I drove to a bright spot under the street lights and stopped the car to remove the sunshade while staring at the same spot we parked earlier from a distance of about 50m and there was NOTHING there.
There was NO WAY that thing is human because if it was human, it wouldn't disappear just like that in the blink of an eye. And if it was human wearing a black skin suit, I would be able to see it run away at least?
We drove to a much brighter carpark and just stopped there trying to recover from the shock experience earlier. A freaking supernatural being just manifested itself to me because I said that I couldn't see anything.
I've always heard of stories about supernatural entities being in the form of shadows and this is my first hand experience seeing it with my very own eyes. E was explaining to me that she thinks she saw something looking at us from inside the bus that was behind me, on the right side
of the car. That's why she was constantly staring behind me just now. This experience really scared the living hell out of me. We vow to never return to that carpark ever again.

Nice essay

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Hellfire

Reaction score
i hope the spirit never followed you back which they usually do. Better go and check with the famous ghost catcher I think in Katong Shopping Center. He said that the spirit always follow you back and create a lot of bad luck and calamity in your family. Good luck!

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i hope the spirit never followed you back which they usually do. Better go and check with the famous ghost catcher I think in Katong Shopping Center. He said that the spirit always follow you back and create a lot of bad luck and calamity in your family. Good luck!
I believe that TS is safe and sound or else he will not be so clear minded to write a WOT to share his experience with the rest of the guys.
The entity will normally roam around its comfort zone to stay safe.
Unless the human is low on his luck, then they can piggy back on him to get out of the place.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dont go home immediately. Have a drink or makan at coffeeshop @ couple of hours. Then head back home.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol try to be in my shoes then, you're the one too fast to debunk it thinking it's a 'prankster' using your logic. Can you explain something vanishing instantly in the blink of an eye? If it was a human 'prankster' like what you thought it was, how can he disappear into thin air then? Wildboar magic? Cycle past don't mean anything. My scenario and yours totally different, don't even try to compare please.

Skeptics forever be skeptics.

See if it happen to you, dare say wildboar anot LOL. Right now from a reader's perspective you're judgemental because you probably dont believe in the supernatural so faster shoot down that explanation trying to explain with 'rational' and instantly insert in wildboar + prankster logic.

If it was a prankster I would be able to see him run off right? I did not even turn my head away when that thing appeared. It simply vanished.

Cant blame him. He hasnt encounter one. Of course he dont believe such stuff. But i believe. Have couple of friends. Hes gifted with 3rd eye.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.