For the first timer, I will recommend abt at least a 4day 3nites
You should visit at least one of the island which will easily take 1 day.
either phi phi or james bond island. But I prefer james bond island
Cause when you reaches phuket 1/2 day is gone and return also abt 1/2 day, thus 3 nite is actually quite short. There is a nite market too, quite decent. And few malls too. Rent a car there and you can travel to more places
You should visit at least one of the island which will easily take 1 day.
either phi phi or james bond island. But I prefer james bond island
Cause when you reaches phuket 1/2 day is gone and return also abt 1/2 day, thus 3 nite is actually quite short. There is a nite market too, quite decent. And few malls too. Rent a car there and you can travel to more places
