POCO F5 series

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,470
Reaction score
6,028
my-11134207-7qukw-lgkuz96zyvzd0c

https://shopee.com.my/product/869833581/22039941556/RM1399 = SGD420 (Sold out) 623 Sold...

F5 Pro here 0 sold not sure why
Malaysia price so good ah. Even after 8% is cheap, like 12GB for sg 8GB price.

Can buy from MY shopee and send over ? Haha
 

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,897
Reaction score
292
Planning to get the F5 12/256 to replace my op9. Is miui14 smooth and buttery?
 

amx5758

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
looks like i gotta use the free case for the time being.
the case I bought won't be here till next week.
 

Eric GTT

Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
23
U have to bear in mind this is a 450 dollar phone :s22:
Of course, I 100% sure about this and totally agreed with you. I'm realistic on this. I'm actually interested to get one.
Those are the info I came across when I tried to find out more.
Just wish to hear from the owners here, if possible, since I have no way to view/feel it before I purchase it.
 
Last edited:

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,790
Reaction score
293
Those negative feedback i gathered from watching China Note 12T feedback are:
1) drop test abt 1.5m
2) some units has strange noise, especially using the camera
3) back cover flimsy
4) some units the front panel not "flat", hard to get the protector screen sticking fully
5) some units has the 'sharp' felt on the edge between the front and the frame.
6) screen appear to have yellowish at some angle. But, some say the screen super white. Maybe another QC issue?

Of course, it's still one of the best mid-range devices.
The strange noise I think comes from the lens switching
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,790
Reaction score
293
Impressive that f2 pro can last that long. Nice!
I'm using mine too and Redmi Note 9S. Gave my father the X3 NFC. Everything still good, battery life still great. In fact, they all have better battery life than my Galaxy S22 Ultra 😂
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top