police selection assessment

Hehehe123

Reaction score
Okay I didn't take any psychometric test because i took it while serving my ns with spf. I can share the whole timeline of my application till medical.

November 19 2020 - Applied for DES via Careers@Gov
Febuary 05 2021 - Got an invitation for Zoom interview
March 05 2021 - Zoom interview
March 17th 2021 - Was invited to Police Cantonment Complex to fill up some documents and scan to PDF and submit as well as choosing of vocation and uniform measurements.
April 20 2021 - Was asked to submit documents (Annex A)
May 5th 2021 - Got an Email for medical screening and a call 2 days later to book appointment
May 18th 2021 - Medical screening completed

So now its just the waiting game, last week they asked me to submit my poly transcript and certificate (which i already submitted before on April 20th) as well as my NS Supervisor and TL contact details.
Does the online interview and going to police cantonment complex clash with ur training day? If so will ur officer allow u to take a day off to attend interview etc?? Coz I remember asking and they said interview will only held on weekday

Rosieee

Reaction score
Hi, I already went for psychometric test and also got an email a week later about filling up a form and i submitted a week ago, probably what would be the next step or email i would get? Is it medical?
Same. I just went for the psychometric test last 2 weeks. I think the duration for medical check up is within the next 2 months...

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
Does the online interview and going to police cantonment complex clash with ur training day? If so will ur officer allow u to take a day off to attend interview etc?? Coz I remember asking and they said interview will only held on weekday
Yes it did, i had to take a leave that day.

Dattuse

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that. How long did they take to send you a rejection email? I’ve been waiting for an email for medical and it’s been 1 month going to two months but it’s been silent.

haha just 2 days after I apply😂 . Back then I applied after I ORD recently too.

Dattuse

Reaction score
Same. I just went for the psychometric test last 2 weeks. I think the duration for medical check up is within the next 2 months...

they have lots of applicants .. so my guess is they are segregating those that pass the psychometric test into groups for medical and besides that .. it’s covid now

Dattuse

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that. How long did they take to send you a rejection email? I’ve been waiting for an email for medical and it’s been 1 month going to two months but it’s been silent.

Medical usually takes about 2 months… and no news means good news bro, right now it’s also COVID-19 .

teeheee

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone know the application process for CAO? :) Any inputs would be greatly appreciated!

Fansco

Reaction score
I think so too but at the same time there is a possibility of a second interview as well from what others have gone through

feefifofumm

Reaction score
Seems like the previous DEI Tele Grp has been removed. I have created another one. PM me on tele @zyappp and I'll add y'all in
Hello! I was in the previous tele group and I only realised that it's gone today. Wasn't able to find you on tele. Would really appreciate it if you would add me in, thanks! :)

alwaysyolo

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how will the clinical interview be like? Is there any tips on how to prepare for it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.