police selection assessment

babahling

Reaction score
Did u get to choose ur own vocation , or was tht decided by them?

no vocation yet.
you are going in as a police officer where you’ll undergo training first for 6/9 months (depending on your route)
AFTER that, then you get posted to various places, where you get to have a feel of everything and the processes, THEN you choose.

babahling

Reaction score
Hello! congrats on your appointment!! May i know what they mentioned inside? and how long you waited after ur medical?
Hahaha thank you.
Woah…Very long.
Medical was done on March 2021.
FYI I applied May 2020…
But the person told us “no news is good news” cause they’ll notice/clear the people they reject first.

inside the offer of appointment is really how much you would be getting and what scheme you are in, your rank appointment date and training date.
Really extremely brief details.

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
Hahaha thank you.
Woah…Very long.
FYI I applied May 2020…
But the person told us “no news is good news” cause they’ll notice/clear the people they reject first.

inside the offer of appointment is really how much you would be getting and what scheme you are in, your rank appointment date and training date.
I see i see, thank you for
sharing and all the best to you!!! :D

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
Take leave even for the online zoom interview also? Is it possible to bring in laptop inside camp to zoom for a while? Will they allow huh? lol
no my zoom interview was before my shift started so yeah, i only had to take leave when i need to report to cantonment

FreanJ

Reaction score
Hahaha thank you.
Woah…Very long.
FYI I applied May 2020…

Hi, may i know when will be yr training at hta starts? And wow so we hv to go through at least a year before we hear news of appointment? :/

AkbarAli

Reaction score
Hahaha thank you.
Woah…Very long.
FYI I applied May 2020…

Im waiting for 2 months after medical. No news yet. It’s still a 50/50 right? Btw congrats man!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.