police selection assessment

0six0four

Reaction score
DES tele link https:// t.me/joinchat/K2YTFx0LX3jC62EQj-Hu0Q

Without the space between the / and T ( cant post urls)

Froyoo

Reaction score
Re-applied again this month after withdrewing my application halfway through last year! Could anyone pm me the link for DEI tele groupchat, thanks!

brmsr086

Reaction score
Off topic but does anyone knows what to wear for CNB aptitude test? Formal or casual?
Hi, sorry but I just applied for the CNB DES. Its been a week and the status in my career@gov account states ‘In Progress’. May I know how long it takes for you to be able to take the aptitude test?

agent956

Reaction score
managed to get to the selection assessment for DEI, any tips on how to prepare?

and why is nobody sharing the DEI tele group :(

weoyie

Reaction score
hi not sure if this is the right place to ask, but should I still try to apply for DEI if I have a tattoo that's slightly above my elbow?

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
managed to get to the selection assessment for DEI, any tips on how to prepare?

and why is nobody sharing the DEI tele group :(
congratz. i applied twice. Twice got rejected after tea session. Not even given a chance for SA and panel interview.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.