police selection assessment

LoveValentine

Reaction score
You need to do the anti spam questions within 2 minutes if not you get banned. please read properly and message @fireballashley on telegram to assist you

B

blackteaNmilk

could someone PM me the DEI tele link as well? thank you! I can't figure out how to search for a specific user...

Last edited by a moderator:

Botakkid

Reaction score
anybody knows how anal they are about PES status? currently PES C. Applied multiple times in the past few years but they just keep rejecting saying they found people with closer match:rolleyes: short on manpower already still so hiam

Roysim1991

Reaction score
anybody knows how anal they are about PES status? currently PES C. Applied multiple times in the past few years but they just keep rejecting saying they found people with closer match:rolleyes: short on manpower already still so hiam
They got state must be PES A or B. U applying DEI or DES?

havoksummers

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how long the usual wait is for an update after the medical round? How long did y'all have to wait for an update (e.g. rejection email, request for further assessment, job offer)?

Shinyboots

Reaction score
Just applied for DES as pre-enlistee in local poly graduating in march 2023, got rejected without even shortlisting me for interview. Family background is clean though. So sad :(

Botakkid

Reaction score
Just applied for DES as pre-enlistee in local poly graduating in march 2023, got rejected without even shortlisting me for interview. Family background is clean though. So sad :(
just keep trying. got a friend PNSF time applied also fail. he finally got accepted to sign on and pass out last year. after 6 years of trying:LOL: even his reservist do until like 6th or 7th cycle already

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Hello anyone applied to CNB recently and finished the selection assessment? Was wondering how long it takes for SA to next stage/ rejection?

surjitsaab

Reaction score
I have just completed my tea session for DEI.

could any kind soul pm me the Telegram link please?,

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.