Hello_Kitty
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2000
- Messages
- 31,646
- Reaction score
- 15,446
Only got note 4, don't have note edge? Damn it!!!
NOte Edge coming in Dec right???

Only got note 4, don't have note edge? Damn it!!!
Any registered Starhub receive any SMS or Email regarding booking of Note 4?
NOte Edge coming in Dec right???
I got sms but no email yetAny registered Singtel receive any SMS or Email regarding booking of Note 4?
I got sms but no email yet
I wanted to pre order but decided to wait...
Ses can collect on the 10 but going by previous series..I think ah beng shop should be getting their stocks on 10 evening.
I asked ses store if the freebies can collect on the spot..they say its by redemption letter..therefore the pattern is the same as all other launch...buy phone now and collect gifts 1 month later..in this case ah beng shop also should have free gifts..
Since now cannot book colour..very risky if you have colour preference...I have a feeling there will only be 1 colour available on 10..
Ah beng shop should sell cheaper then 1088 at launch but there was once they tried to do a iPhone stunt and sell higher then rrp for s4..but that lasted only 2 days and the price started to crash..
Since they never state when pre-order ends..maybe I wait until Wed...
Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+ | SingTel
Singtel seems to be closing ROI only at 12PM tomorrow.
I'm guessing a low ROI registration pickup...
may i ask what the sms say? i haven gotten mine yet. registered on the 2nd of Oct at the Singtel web
Can dont buy 4g plan anotStarHub price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is out.
Register your interest now to get a FREE Accessory Pack worth $146 which includes a S View Cover and Extra Battery Kit.
Visit Get the new Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+ from StarHub Mobile | StarHub for more details.
4G 3 $42.90/mth $648
4G 4 $62.90/mth $399
4G 5 $82.90/mth $218 (Available from 31 Oct 2014)
4G 6 $102.90/mth $88
4G 12 $220/mth $0