PRE-ORDER NOTE 4 on 2 Oct

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
38,326
Reaction score
22
Wtf ?
With $41 m1 plan and Note 4 cost $608 ?
Almost as ex as iphone 6+

Might as well get the LG G3 which is $200 cheaper with plan.
More or less same specifications.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
I wanted to pre order but decided to wait...

Ses can collect on the 10 but going by previous series..I think ah beng shop should be getting their stocks on 10 evening.

I asked ses store if the freebies can collect on the spot..they say its by redemption letter..therefore the pattern is the same as all other launch...buy phone now and collect gifts 1 month later..in this case ah beng shop also should have free gifts..

Since now cannot book colour..very risky if you have colour preference...I have a feeling there will only be 1 colour available on 10..

Ah beng shop should sell cheaper then 1088 at launch but there was once they tried to do a iPhone stunt and sell higher then rrp for s4..but that lasted only 2 days and the price started to crash..

Since they never state when pre-order ends..maybe I wait until Wed...
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,283
Reaction score
13,842
Re

Just pre-ordered the Note 4. I'll take the Note 4 over the Edge because of it's larger real estate. Will a curved edge be the future trend of all Samsung Notes? Otherwise I doubt many developers will want to write programs to take advantage of that small curved edge besides Samsung.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
In case anybuttie would like to know it,

M1 can start collecting on Friday, 8am.




For those who PO-ed, did the SES outlet revert back on what time you can collect? 8am? or based on the SES regular opening hours?
 
Last edited:

YNWA888

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
0
Any registered Singtel receive any SMS or Email regarding booking of Note 4?
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
In case anybuttie would like to know it,

M1 can start collecting on Friday, 8am.




For those who PO-ed, did the SES outlet revert back on what time you can collect? 8am? or based on the SES regular opening hours?

Tampines mall outlet told me opening hours can collect. I guess the stocks should be in the day earlier just that they can only sell on Fri.
 

tankib

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
I wanted to pre order but decided to wait...

Ses can collect on the 10 but going by previous series..I think ah beng shop should be getting their stocks on 10 evening.

I asked ses store if the freebies can collect on the spot..they say its by redemption letter..therefore the pattern is the same as all other launch...buy phone now and collect gifts 1 month later..in this case ah beng shop also should have free gifts..

Since now cannot book colour..very risky if you have colour preference...I have a feeling there will only be 1 colour available on 10..

Ah beng shop should sell cheaper then 1088 at launch but there was once they tried to do a iPhone stunt and sell higher then rrp for s4..but that lasted only 2 days and the price started to crash..

Since they never state when pre-order ends..maybe I wait until Wed...

My 2 cent thought that beng might not bring in a lot of stock, what u can see they also think of, maybe the price wont not drop that much like the previous model, if the price ls this round, then it will be quite a bad sign for samsung
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,088
Reaction score
852

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
In case anybuttie would like to know it,

M1 can start collecting on Friday, 8am.




For those who PO-ed, did the SES outlet revert back on what time you can collect? 8am? or based on the SES regular opening hours?

now i am quite sure ah beng shop can buy on 10 oct...

say bye to pre order for me

going to register my interest with ah beng shop today
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top