PRE-ORDER NOTE 4 on 2 Oct

agoodfella

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
why you all preorder now... usually ah beng shop cheaper right??

Can't speak for anyone else, but the only way I buy new phones is via re-contracting and a subsidized price -- I'm not going to pay 1,000 dollars for a brand new phone!
 

bkling1

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
1
How come SingTel only offer the GN4 in White and Black, but the launch event claimed that they would be offering multiple colors?

Does it mean that pre-order can only choose W or B and then later they will be launching colors?

More than one color is already considered multiple color..:D
 

OKCATYEON

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
27,684
Reaction score
1,621
Wtf m1 must pay straight??? If I want to trade in how? Fug don't let me jump ship to starhub I already applied ROI.
 

ants0614

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
566
Reaction score
5
Can't find anyway to use my m1 $50 voucher on the pre-order page leh... how ar:(???

PS: found it already....need to go untill last 2nd page then can select..
 
Last edited:

vijayp70

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Registered interest on Starhub but no mail ?

I registered my interest on the Starhub website and received a mail saying they will send another mail / SMS with booking instructions. But no email from Starhub after that. Are others experiencing the same ?

Vijay
 

JX1983

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1
Can't speak for anyone else, but the only way I buy new phones is via re-contracting and a subsidized price -- I'm not going to pay 1,000 dollars for a brand new phone!

Haha I also don't buy new non contract phone.. but no choice already bought fruit phone to flip abit so have to buy non contract for note 4..
 

yiptw89

Master Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
2,745
Reaction score
35
StarHub price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is out.

Register your interest now to get a FREE Accessory Pack worth $146 which includes a S View Cover and Extra Battery Kit.

Visit Get the new Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+ from StarHub Mobile | StarHub for more details.

4G 3 $42.90/mth $648
4G 4 $62.90/mth $399
4G 5 $82.90/mth $218 (Available from 31 Oct 2014)
4G 6 $102.90/mth $88
4G 12 $220/mth $0
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The StarHub Registration of Interest doesn't allow you to specify how many lines/sets you are getting..

So if I get 2 sets, does it mean both sets will get the preorders freebies or just 1 set..?
 

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
60
The StarHub Registration of Interest doesn't allow you to specify how many lines/sets you are getting..

So if I get 2 sets, does it mean both sets will get the preorders freebies or just 1 set..?

To play safe why don't you just reg separately?
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
To play safe why don't you just reg separately?

I found my answer on StarHub Facebook page. They only allow 1 set for 1 NRIC even though that 1 NRIC may have more than 1 lines to recontract. Its like they are encouraging you to switch to their competitors.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
The StarHub Registration of Interest doesn't allow you to specify how many lines/sets you are getting..

So if I get 2 sets, does it mean both sets will get the preorders freebies or just 1 set..?

every set you purchase will come with a set of freebies...
 

bkling1

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
1
I found my answer on StarHub Facebook page. They only allow 1 set for 1 NRIC even though that 1 NRIC may have more than 1 lines to recontract. Its like they are encouraging you to switch to their competitors.



StarShiit is always like that. In term of response and customer service, they are the worst.
 

ants0614

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
566
Reaction score
5
I called, for vouchers and trade in, you use it at the M1 Shops when you are collecting..

voucher can be use, just need to select color and price plan, then go to the 2nd last page at the bottom they let you select voucher, and if you got sunrise point can choose to off set the price as well, every 2000 point equal to $25.:)
 

x1aojie

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Any registered Starhub receive any SMS or Email regarding booking of Note 4?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top