PRE-ORDER NOTE 4 on 2 Oct

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Singtel users get ready. 3 Pm Wednesday. But hor, no worries la, sure can get a slot lol
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Did you get any emails to arrange for appointment?

Not yet... I'll be guessing Monday then we will receive the email (based on experience from iPhone appointment booking). To singtel Please don't do the event at mbs although it is very likely, sigh.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Not yet... I'll be guessing Monday or Tuesday then we will receive the email (based on experience from iPhone appointment booking). To singtel Please don't do the event at mbs although it is very likely, sigh.

scully they say you can collect the handset at all singtel retail stores. hahas!
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,686
Reaction score
15,475
Looking forward to see Note 4 reach 10 million sales at launch weekend just like iPhone 6! :s12:
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Change tactics. ...pre ordered with ses

I think 1st day ah beng shop also not much cheaper...plus ah beng shop no lucky draw,.

When I realised ses store will stop pre order when reach 150 people ...I think at least got chance to win something. ..

And what if Samsung decide to give ah beng stock on 11?

At least I have firm answer ses will take on 10..and I really need the phone cause I'm using my tab as phone...,After cash ing in on my iPhone
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
Change tactics. ...pre ordered with ses

I think 1st day ah beng shop also not much cheaper...plus ah beng shop no lucky draw,.

When I realised ses store will stop pre order when reach 150 people ...I think at least got chance to win something. ..

And what if Samsung decide to give ah beng stock on 11?

At least I have firm answer ses will take on 10..and I really need the phone cause I'm using my tab as phone...,After cash ing in on my iPhone
I think different Samsung Experience Stores have been allocated different numbers of sets. I called Tampines SES and they only have 70 sets up for preorders. Which outlet did you go to?
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Change tactics. ...pre ordered with ses

I think 1st day ah beng shop also not much cheaper...plus ah beng shop no lucky draw,.

When I realised ses store will stop pre order when reach 150 people ...I think at least got chance to win something. ..

And what if Samsung decide to give ah beng stock on 11?

At least I have firm answer ses will take on 10..and I really need the phone cause I'm using my tab as phone...,After cash ing in on my iPhone

Third party might not even have the letter for redemption :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top