x1aojie
Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2010
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 0
Just reached SH. Online put 1030 open shop. But they still don't wanna open fully the shutter! Damn
Sent from GAGT Android App
Sent from GAGT Android App

Ohh..lucky draw is conducted from a small box. A small ticket for to scratch and WIN. First come first serve. Finish the ticket finiah the lucky draw.

SES is very slow. Take a long time to serve 1 customer. Some more only open one counter.
How many tv per ses?
I guess only 1 for all 4outlet, and each outlet only about 50 lucky dip (from what I touch inside the lucky dip box).
SES Westgate super slow. One counter and some staff see see only
I guess only 1 for all 4outlet, and each outlet only about 50 lucky dip (from what I touch inside the lucky dip box).
Useless and no organizational sense
SES Westgate super slow. One counter and some staff see see only