PRE-ORDER NOTE 4 on 2 Oct

Gentleblade

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,498
Reaction score
0
Collected my set at TM. People around me won big prizes but I only won a battery pack. Note 4 gifts to be redeemed from 24 Oct but need to book via samsung website. Tried booking but system still not up.

Yea the website no option for note 4 right
 

JX1983

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1
Managed to find a seller for $950.. Anyone can advised if is a good price to buy? Unless anyone got kang tao to buy at even better price..
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
I think good price if have freebies

Reseller not getting freebies.

at $950, a S view + Battery kit will cost around $120. Actually not much diff from PO at SES earlier. But its all too late, $950 is still an ok price! :D
 

toshiro_sg

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,917
Reaction score
0
preorder from M1 and delivered to home will get redemption letter for the freebies? I can't seems to find any mention on this.
 

Horace Bin

Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
3,745
Reaction score
78
Guess I will wait 1-2 weeks after launch and see how prices fare before buying, last year note 3 store pricing bomb so fast within a month.
 

cihcih

Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Just checked at Convention centre store that sadly they sell only for preorder customers. Cant wait till tmw!!!
 

fxsg123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
688
Go queue mbs after work 5pm, take ticket immediately go counter, select within 20min.
 

fxsg123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
688
I also overheard staffs talking to each other, those collecting tmr will not have free gifts, dunno true or not
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,290
Reaction score
13,846
For those looking for cases. Beware currently available ones don't expose the two tiny holes on the bottom properly

Better to wait for later batches
 

fxsg123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
688
Lastly, pls dun quote me, those didnot preorder can still go down to mbs to buy frm singt, just that no free gifts, gd news to those tat miss the preorder
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
I also overheard staffs talking to each other, those collecting tmr will not have free gifts, dunno true or not

Maybe likely they gonna open up to public sales tomorrow and those will not have the letter.

This with appt die die will have the letter, else ah somebody gonna get hurt Damn bad. Haha
 

tessss

Master Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
1,042
Just want to check if you guys know.

I pre ordered a black note 4 with singtel. My appointment is tomorrow. Am I still able to change to buy a white Note 4 instead of black.

Thanks
 

siandiao

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
39,186
Reaction score
382
Just want to check if you guys know.

I pre ordered a black note 4 with singtel. My appointment is tomorrow. Am I still able to change to buy a white Note 4 instead of black.

Thanks

If they have surplus of white den maybe

Otherwise.... mebbe not
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top