It really depends on your budget and wife preference... My wife only wants private as her cousin all use private and recommend her their gynae.. public definitely have longer waiting time for each appointment and I believe every appointment is see different doctor.. kk also have private option.. actually it's all about cost/budget.. if have budget of course private will be more comfortable..Thank you for sharing and your comments. Is there a lot of savings as compared to going public or private? I guess public is you need to queue longer etc right? The key differences would be the delivery fees in public hospital as compared to private like TMC? Appreciate any kind comments and feedback. Thank you.
For your reference, my wife delivered at gleneagles 2 bedder natural birth with epidural. Cash around 5k+.. whole pregnancy including check up, package, delivery and all the pills maybe close to 10k.
I know people going for last min c-sec and it cost like 15k for the delivery. So do plan your finances as well. You don't want your wife to stress over money with you when she needs to worry about the newborn

