"Prevention Information"

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
I also getting this msg since yesterday. Really hard to find out which app is causing it.

Ya lor. I also kanna. There is a view apps button with the message. I click on it and it gave me all the apps in my phone and not the app that cause the message. Samsung seriously need to fix this. Very irritated. :s13:
 

anirudhks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
0
temp solution to this is when u get that notification on top just press and hold the notification and it will come up with app info go there and clear cache and data .. this is will not pop up messsage again ,,, samsung has confirmed this issue and is working on fix its a Knox problem..
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,629
Reaction score
20,106
I also have this message but it's did not always come out.

Only once in a blue moon and i did not really installed much apps.
 

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,167
Reaction score
2,877
For a month plus boh dai ji.. today i also got this stupid irritating pop up once i turn on wifi
 

townman

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
473
Reaction score
7
I got the same Prevention information problem but the problem disappear one day after I turn on my phone and a pop up show up of security update have been apply on my phone then no more Prevention information notification appear anymore.

Seriously I had no idea how the update come in, I thought it was push down by Samsung automatically.
 

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
14,194
Reaction score
1,760
for my note 3, every now and then that notification will come in..

let's hope that if there is a new update from samsung, it will also solve the camera issues..
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Fiddled a few methods to help get rid of it, but end up only the Do not show for 30 days works.

Real buggy lah Samsung.... faster fix this issue leh, fix the camera too...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top