Hello,
So what i suggest is CONVERT Borron to AAA or VIP lots but not concord village. I m trying to do the same but PG is asking me to top up a lot and we are still negotiating...
You are operating on the assumption that the company will still be around or the cash flow situation is better in 6-9 months. Maybe, Maybe not. If not, you are assuming that with the contract now tied to Profitable Plots Pte Ltd (registered in Singapore) you can sue them for everything they've got... and if they opt for arbitration which I believe is stated in a clause in their option agreement? Then what? Too late by then since you have sunk deeper into THE BLACK HOLE. If you can't get your obligations from a well crafted Boron contract, you'll probably get nothing from a well crafted AAA or VIP contract..
Good luck for those who still decide to wait or to fasttrack/convert (or whatever banner you put that under)in hopes of increasing the chances of getting back your money...

.
