OngHuatHuat
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Messages
- 28,341
- Reaction score
- 2,460
Yes, you pointed out main reasons why I still chose to keep some of my policies.
Some riders have limited pay feature, which means you pay for a few years, then you are covered for the whole life.
Some riders have limited pay feature, which means you pay for a few years, then you are covered for the whole life.
There isnt much case to put forth.
In summary, endowments has these benefits
- Higher sum assured in the event of death or CI for family as compared to normal saving
- CI waiver where the insurer will "save for you" instead
- Forced saving
Of the above, are there alot better avenues to do the same? Yes there are. Term + CI is one already one that addresses 1) and 2) in some way.
Hence I feel endowment is only good and suitable for people who have no habit of saving at all. I have friends and clients like this, not many but there still are.
These are the people I know and will ask them to get a capital guaranteed endowment.
