Starchball
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2000
- Messages
- 10,985
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I understand there are a few tiers for krisflyer, like gold, silver etc and also the PPS.
I tend to spend alot on the credit cards, approximately 150-200k a month (for company) and if i transfer the points (convert to miles) over to KF, are there any way for me to accorded to those status?
Or those gold, silver and PPS is only reserved for those who buy their tickets directly instead of people like me who redeem points?
Thanks in advance!
I understand there are a few tiers for krisflyer, like gold, silver etc and also the PPS.
I tend to spend alot on the credit cards, approximately 150-200k a month (for company) and if i transfer the points (convert to miles) over to KF, are there any way for me to accorded to those status?
Or those gold, silver and PPS is only reserved for those who buy their tickets directly instead of people like me who redeem points?
Thanks in advance!
