RE: iPhone 12 Pro | Pro Max freeze

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
120
Hopefully they see this thread. But it’s weird the dBs app can ‘disable’ the App Store downloads entirely. That’s scary for a third party app.

But we still need Dbs app for 2fa login even on web. No choice I guess
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Hopefully they see this thread. But it’s weird the dBs app can ‘disable’ the App Store downloads entirely. That’s scary for a third party app.

But we still need Dbs app for 2fa login even on web. No choice I guess

I had delete the apps and using PC browser, but hardly able to make any transaction as it keep showing Digital Token under maintenance since ytd.
 
Joined
Sep 15, 2017
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
662
I deinstalled dbs app.
It killed my phone and all my apps with Touch ID all got logged off

I think dbs app for 14.2...I can’t believe dbs as a national bank employs sub standard talents
 

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
Am on the 12PM, does anybody experience like when you swipe up to home, the animation has got a slight lag before it returns to home?

Was on 14.2 on the 11PM and didn’t experience it before. So doubt it’s due to 14.2.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,472
Reaction score
4,203

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I tried the latest version of DBS apps.
Same issue...after I logout the DBS apps I tried apps store and load very long.
Den Facebook also hang.
I tried using mobile data and facebook able to login.
Try wifi again facebook failed.
So I tried using data login and switch back to wifi, the facebook page hang.
Dunno does it interface wifi and causes all this issue too..
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
I tried the latest version of DBS apps.
Same issue...after I logout the DBS apps I tried apps store and load very long.
Den Facebook also hang.
I tried using mobile data and facebook able to login.
Try wifi again facebook failed.
So I tried using data login and switch back to wifi, the facebook page hang.
Dunno does it interface wifi and causes all this issue too..

yr phone seems to have a lot of weird issues. if wiping n setting up as a new phone still e same I wud go back to . it sounds like hardware problem.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
yr phone seems to have a lot of weird issues. if wiping n setting up as a new phone still e same I wud go back to . it sounds like hardware problem.

I delete DBS as recommended by other members and did not face any issue until earlier which they say got new updates and I try reinstall it again.

There are people in other thread with same issue.:s22:
 

lkinm81

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
438
Reaction score
61
I delete DBS as recommended by other members and did not face any issue until earlier which they say got new updates and I try reinstall it again.

There are people in other thread with same issue.:s22:


For my case - the updated POSB app version 4.1.2 solve the hang issue on my iphone 12 pro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top