Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,558
Reaction score
39,032
I felt that is was heart attack but doc based on test results everything healthy no signs of heart attack. They say should be more like anxiety attack and said I was hyperventilating.
As long as there is no last lasting damage on the heart itself...

I heard that people do not survive beyond certain number (depending on how much damage was done) of heart attacks as each attack actually damages the heart tissues.. and likely do not recover fully depending how much damage was avoided with early treatment.



AI Overview



While it is true that each heart attack typically damages heart tissue, causing it to be replaced by stiff scar tissue that cannot contract
University of California
, there is no specific, hard limit on the number of heart attacks a person can survive. Survival depends heavily on the size of the heart attack, the speed of medical treatment, and the overall health of the heart muscle
Preventative Diagnostic Center +3
.
Key Considerations for Survival and Recovery:
  • Damage vs. No Damage: If a heart attack is caught and treated extremely early (usually within 3-4 hours), substantial permanent damage to the muscle can be avoided
    Verywell Health
    . In such cases, the heart may recover well. However, if the heart attack is major and causes significant scarring (damage), it reduces the heart's pumping efficiency, leading to heart failure over time
    Heart Foundation
    .
  • Recurrent Attacks Are Dangerous: While people can survive multiple heart attacks, a second attack is often more severe. Second heart attacks within 90 days of the first are associated with a nearly 50% chance of death within five years
    www.heart.org
    .
  • Heart Function Recovery: While heart muscle cannot regenerate, the heart can heal and form a "scar" to survive, allowing survivors to live for many years with appropriate management
    University of California +1
    .
  • Survival Rates: Modern treatments have significantly increased survival rates, with in-hospital mortality for heart attacks now estimated between 90% and 97%
    Preventative Diagnostic Center +1
    .
  • Preventive Care is Crucial: The main risk for subsequent attacks is not managing underlying conditions like hypertension, diabetes, or high cholesterol
    Singapore Heart Foundation
    .
 

Airplane88

Master Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
780
I felt more pain from my chest and moving up towards jaw and ears and my head spinning and I feel my facial muscles like getting cramp and wanna like drool. So I got damn scared and thought before it escalates further if stroke I die. So I called ambulance myself.
From your description, most likely you got 'Pre-stroke'. My own description.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,454
Reaction score
6,803
I felt more pain from my chest and moving up towards jaw and ears and my head spinning and I feel my facial muscles like getting cramp and wanna like drool. So I got damn scared and thought before it escalates further if stroke I die. So I called ambulance myself.
IMHO.
Do you have eczema ?
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,599
Reaction score
19,074
Do you agree some people are a jinx in your life? So long the person is associated with you, confirm bad things will happen to you?

So pissed. My mum almost got scam and I found out, luckily I intervene quickly to prevent mishaps. Instead of thanking me and stop the nonsense she blame me and in denial.

As a result I was so angry and also all she gave me a lot problems plus my recent stress. I was so angry and upset. Ended up I had multiple symptoms that looks like a heart attack. I endured for many hours and it got worsen.

I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows. Ended up calling the ambulance myself to check myself into hospital.

Right now I'm at the a&e waiting test results. I really thought for a moment I'm gonna die. The time I was lying at home alone waiting for ambulance to the journey to hospital I really felt so weak and inside me was like die also good. I just feel immersed sadness that she's been torturing my whole life while I keep taking care of her until I almost had a cardiac arrest and I still have to check myself into the hospital.

I think I'm at the highest level of bbfa already. At this rate if the test results is bad, I probably would do the op alone too.



Rich is got many people call and be concern for her safety. Poor like us, kenna accident, ownself go A&E and wait for a bed 48 hours.
Really poor people even chiobu also need ownself call ambulance go hospital alone.

Bbfa like us kana accident people take photo and video and walk away.
So I have downgraded to bbfa liao. Stay alone. Ownself call ambulance. Ownself admit. Ownself discharge. Ownself pay. Ownself at home rot.

All thanks to some scum.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,454
Reaction score
6,803
@IAmChiobu12M

IMHO.
Since you know already, can do something about it ?

P.S.
You can don't call yourself.

Buddy of Parents
- 24/7 manned service.
- Call-back upon BOP Button activation.
-Ambulance/SCDF/police called if needed.
 

Kanko San

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
11,018
Reaction score
4,900
Stress can KILL.

I also suffered until HBP.

But.. God is Great.

My bully got bad karma.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,424
Reaction score
20,028
You are still young.

Just don't worry so much and be happy 😃

Old people is like that one, just bear with her till she goes to next world.
 

idolcritic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
58,529
Reaction score
6,977
Not all family is happy. As they say , actually family is meant to torture each other in this life ( due to debts from past lives)
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,481
Reaction score
3,704
Really poor people even chiobu also need ownself call ambulance go hospital alone.


So I have downgraded to bbfa liao. Stay alone. Ownself call ambulance. Ownself admit. Ownself discharge. Ownself pay. Ownself at home rot.

All thanks to some scum.
ownself call ambulance is ok lah, sometimes ppl just dont want to worry family members
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top