Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

mummynew

Suspended
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
2,692
Just very tired. Gastric not well.

You got gastric med? I have basic omeprazole and the premium K-cab.

If you need any med or other necessities, can PM me your address if you trust me (I can't PM you and so no choice have to send here).

*stay hydrated else you will feel worst.
 
Last edited:

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
72,481
Reaction score
12,058
You got gastric med? I have basic omeprazole and the premium K-cab.

If you need any med or other necessities, can PM me your address if you trust me (I can't PM you and so no choice have to send here).

*stay hydrated else you will feel worst.
Danger to expose address and face
 

francisjon14

Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
18
Sometimes it is really frustrating this kind of situation, luckily for me, my parents are not of this kind. They always listen to me, its for their good. But for you is a different story. My opinion is to just let your mother/parents do whatever they want to do. Maybe they just want to explore whatever they want while they still can. Let them be, it's their life, their money. If something happened they can only blamed themselves. Don't get stress about it. Let it go and let it be.. Take care!
 

Rotikiaz

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
40
I tot u wanna to suicide now heart attk isnt it great to die of natural cause instead of deliberate suicide?

I guess u dun want to die afterall :frown:

Gxgx
exactly, usually those with thoughts of dying wont say a single word and really go die
same like those who keep saying want to resign, 10yrs later still with the company

am surprise many still like to entertain TS threads
 

Dinoboyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
28,182
Reaction score
29,111
exactly, usually those with thoughts of dying wont say a single word and really go die
same like those who keep saying want to resign, 10yrs later still with the company
this is true, during my earlier years, i been saying how much i want to resign but didnt and ended up losing alot of credibility. as i grow older, i learn to keep my thoughts to myself. :frown:
 

Rotikiaz

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
40
this is true, during my earlier years, i been saying how much i want to resign but didnt and ended up losing alot of credibility. as i grow older, i learn to keep my thoughts to myself. :frown:
high five, keeping quiet is golden
enjoy my peace of being 独来独往
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,581
Reaction score
19,036
exactly, usually those with thoughts of dying wont say a single word and really go die
same like those who keep saying want to resign, 10yrs later still with the company

am surprise many still like to entertain TS threads
Who's clone are you?

Also, are you trying to say I should keep to my words?

Are you here to complain why I'm not dead yet? Would you be happier I am?

I'm also surprise why you come in comment on this thread then. Shouldn't I be on your ignore list?
 
Last edited:

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,581
Reaction score
19,036
this is true, during my earlier years, i been saying how much i want to resign but didnt and ended up losing alot of credibility. as i grow older, i learn to keep my thoughts to myself. :frown:
So is true that want die shouldn't express out and must act on it instead? Is this a tout to say I fail to keep my words and I should act on it. Do I look like I bother to fish for sympathy? Disappointing that you actually agree to such toxic comments that is a pity I'm not dead.
 

Dinoboyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
28,182
Reaction score
29,111
So is true that want die shouldn't express out and must act on it instead? Is this a tout to say I fail to keep my words and I should act on it. Do I look like I bother to fish for sympathy? Disappointing that you actually agree to such toxic comments that is a pity I'm not dead.
i will only comment and suan myself as with all my posts.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,558
Reaction score
39,039
Take some Omega 3 Fish Oil + CoQ10 + Pycnogenol... these are extremely good for heart and probably good for someone with heart issues like having heart attack. But the last 2 is expensive though.


AI Overview



The combination of Omega-3 Fish Oil, CoQ10, and Pycnogenol is often discussed in integrative medicine for cardiovascular health, particularly due to their potential to support heart function and manage risk factors like high blood pressure and inflammation
National Institutes of Health (.gov) +2
.
While these can be beneficial additions, they should not replace prescribed treatments, especially after a heart attack
HealthXchange.sg
.

Key Benefits of the Trio
  • Omega-3 Fish Oil (EPA/DHA): These help lower triglycerides, reduce the growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque, and may help manage heart rhythm
    HealthHub +1
    . They are considered highly beneficial for both prevention and for those who have already experienced a cardiovascular event
    NUS - National University of Singapore
    .
  • CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10): Often recommended for individuals on statins (which deplete natural CoQ10), it plays a crucial role in cellular energy production, particularly in the heart muscle
    HealthXchange.sg +1
    . It can help reduce fatigue and muscle weakness
    HealthXchange.sg
    .
  • Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract): This potent antioxidant improves endothelial function (the ability of blood vessels to relax) and helps lower blood pressure
    National Institutes of Health (.gov) +1
    .

The Synergistic Effect (PycnoQ10)
Studies suggest that Pycnogenol and CoQ10 work better together (synergy) than separately.
  • Improved Pumping: A combination of Pycnogenol and CoQ10 has been shown to increase the ejection fraction (blood volume pumped per heartbeat) by up to

    in heart failure patients
    National Institutes of Health (.gov) +1
    .
  • Better Exercise Tolerance: Participants in studies reported better walking distance and improved, reduced heart rates
    National Institutes of Health (.gov) +1
    .
  • Lowered Oxidative Stress: They protect blood lipids from oxidation, reducing the stickiness of arterial walls
    NutraIngredients.com +1
    .

Addressing Costs and Safety
You are correct that CoQ10 and particularly Pycnogenol can be expensive.
  • Budgeting for Supplements: For long-term use, look for high-quality, third-party tested brands to ensure you are getting the active ingredient dosage mentioned in studies
    HealthXchange.sg
    .
  • Safety Check: These supplements can interact with medications. High-dose fish oil can interact with blood thinners like Warfarin
    National University Hospital (NUH)
    .
  • Always Consult a Doctor: Before starting these—especially after a heart attack—it is crucial to discuss them with a cardiologist or doctor to ensure they do not interfere with prescribed, evidence-based medication
    HealthXchange.sg +1
    .
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and not medical advice. Always consult a healthcare provider for personalized medical recommendations.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top