YouHeypiCanLiao
Banned
- Joined
- May 11, 2017
- Messages
- 62,291
- Reaction score
- 11,756
https://switchandclick.com/keyboard-sizes/Interesting, I thought it's finally becoming mainstream thanks to the gmmk pro and keychron q1.
Last time it was so damn hard to find... I got my previous keycool kc84 after several hoops.
Anyway I just got a RK84. Some issues though: the WiFi and Bluetooth keeps blinking when there is no wired connection but the cable is still plugged in, even when off (eg if you have usb charging enabled on your PC). Kinda irritating. I have my keyboard connected to a powered switch so I have to unplug the keyboard every night. Looking at getting a usb hub with individual switches to mitigate this.
Also, there is some delay in wired mode whenever the computer boots up. So occasionally I have issues entering bios lol.
Just ordered a hotswap kc84 from taobao. Only 50 with keycaps and all before sea shipping. onna see how it goes.
Btw are there any shops that allow you to test individual switches? Like glorious panda boba u4t all those
Just a minor thing, the Keycool home/end/pgup/down cluster is ordered slightly differently from rk84.
I think 65% best balance for me. I'm using 60% ATM





