[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Anyone using wood wrist rest pad? Thinking if I should grab one from TB.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,727
Reaction score
1,553
bumpzzzzz . anybody ? any alternative besides filco convertible 2 ?

Not much choices. Filco Majestouch 2 Convertible and Minila. Got Varmilo options, but not easily available and mostly is TKL version.
 

StaryEyes

Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
So i caved in and bought this without even trying...

a9t8E6Z.jpg


sb4TDSf.jpg
 

StaryEyes

Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Cheers bro! I just hooted too! Were you persuaded to, after the sound test demo on their instagram? :s34: :p

Well, I did not hear that, but more or less, yes, its because of the yellow switches. I have been resisting the switch to a mechanical keyboard because of the sound, and also the lack of a wrist rest for most mech keyboards. So when this V2 came up, I just could not resist.
 

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Last edited:

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,399
Reaction score
2,622
mushy too... sometimes stuck if type too fast... :(

You must have gotten a lousy or faulty keyboard.
I never have any problem typing fast, I like the feel of the keys better than all my corsair , razer expensive mechanical keyboards.
 
Last edited:

Candice Swanepoel

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
0
thanks, managed to come across this as well. but it's crazy to pay double the price of it... anybody gotten their HHKB from some other place at a more reasonable price?

amazon? taobao?

They are your only source locally. Else get it on EK? Or mech keyboards
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
Anyone bought the Armaggeddon MKA-3C from shopee.sg too?

Sent my order in on the 29th Jan, till not still no movement on the delivery. Still stuck at "Order details sent to seller".

I understand la should be because of CNY. Last week I checked they were active 4 days ago. Just now I checked, Active 3 hours ago.

Hopefully still got stock :( And its not helping that their "Response Rate" is 19% :s22:
 

Zenesis

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am using the razer blackwidow ultimate stealth 2014. However it is rather difficult to clean. Does anyone know of any mechanical keyboard which has audio pass through, red/brown keys and has the implementation of corsair k70/95 key design apart from razer?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top