[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,619
Reaction score
250
i got it for around 40 SGD :s13: quite a good price.. quality not bad also
thanks, in the end i got topre 104UW from hungrywillow that came with grey white keycaps and replaced my mx brown ducky pro

9dc2aa7c-ae85-4515-97b5-eed397903195_zpsxlhnltfr.jpg


my MX brown ducky pro replace my Unicomp Model M at home....

anyone interested in Unicomp Model M?
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
50
Hi people, new to mechanical keyboard. Looking to change a new keyword but not sure which keyboard suits me. I would like to have RGB keyboard budget less than $100. Mostly basic usage like diablo 3, overwatch and surf web. :)
 

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
25,846
Reaction score
159
Anyone bought the Armaggeddon MKA-3C from shopee.sg too?

Sent my order in on the 29th Jan, till not still no movement on the delivery. Still stuck at "Order details sent to seller".

I understand la should be because of CNY. Last week I checked they were active 4 days ago. Just now I checked, Active 3 hours ago.

Hopefully still got stock :( And its not helping that their "Response Rate" is 19% :s22:
my order also the same... i have ordered it since 29...till now there is nothing
 

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
25,846
Reaction score
159
Hi people, new to mechanical keyboard. Looking to change a new keyword but not sure which keyboard suits me. I would like to have RGB keyboard budget less than $100. Mostly basic usage like diablo 3, overwatch and surf web. :)
RGB under $100 abit hard sia....

u can try tersoro RGB at carousell or have to look at taobao liao
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
50
RGB under $100 abit hard sia....

u can try tersoro RGB at carousell or have to look at taobao liao

oh? Cause i not sure the price range for such requirement. lol I see there is blue,red black key so for casual gaming user suites which color ar ? Or it's base on own preference
 

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
25,846
Reaction score
159
oh? Cause i not sure the price range for such requirement. lol I see there is blue,red black key so for casual gaming user suites which color ar ? Or it's base on own preference
purely based on preferences :)

there are gamers here that also prefer not to have any LEDs on their keyboard
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
oh? Cause i not sure the price range for such requirement. lol I see there is blue,red black key so for casual gaming user suites which color ar ? Or it's base on own preference

Even though they say like gamers usually use "Red Switches" n all, I suggest u to try them out urself. Go to any shops that have a sample/demo set outside, give yourself a couple of minutes to get the feel of it.

Actually it is best if u can try it out while playing an actual game, but i dunno where u can do that haha.

Some go for the look, some go for the sound, some go for the tactile feedback, some go for the response time in button press. Its very personal.
 

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
13,588
Reaction score
0
thanks, in the end i got topre 104UW from hungrywillow that came with grey white keycaps and replaced my mx brown ducky pro

9dc2aa7c-ae85-4515-97b5-eed397903195_zpsxlhnltfr.jpg


my MX brown ducky pro replace my Unicomp Model M at home....

anyone interested in Unicomp Model M?

How much louder is buckling spring compared to cherry browns?
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Hi people, new to mechanical keyboard. Looking to change a new keyword but not sure which keyboard suits me. I would like to have RGB keyboard budget less than $100. Mostly basic usage like diablo 3, overwatch and surf web. :)

Armaggeddon and/or Redragon.

from it, you can select the models. Both comes with RGB <$100.

Similar to those high ends one. no need for expensive KB.
 

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
13,588
Reaction score
0
Pretty much louder than anything i used before, including blue switch. :D

No one in my office kp about mx browns. So maybe I should unleash buckling springs! Anyway there's this rope mod that can be done to silence it.
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
No one in my office kp about mx browns. So maybe I should unleash buckling springs! Anyway there's this rope mod that can be done to silence it.

MX browns noisy mehh. I have Reds, so far so good. Even bottoming up, still okey. Right now I'm tempted to get Blues, but scared ppl complain haha. Play game can la, but when type email, dunno how ppl react haha.

I tried to find videos on YouTube of people typing in extended periods of time, cannot find.
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
Ohh anyone knows where to find Magicforce 68 or Qisan keys with a good price in SG? Its so cheap and small. Saw a seller in Lazada, just looking for better price.
 

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
13,588
Reaction score
0
MX browns noisy mehh. I have Reds, so far so good. Even bottoming up, still okey. Right now I'm tempted to get Blues, but scared ppl complain haha. Play game can la, but when type email, dunno how ppl react haha.

I tried to find videos on YouTube of people typing in extended periods of time, cannot find.

Put it this way: in my office most are using laptop. So yeah, even the softest mx switch is loud. My admin has a surprisingly loud Dell kb. She did comment its 'noisy' just on the first day but ppl get used to ambient noise in time. Most time my office is like fish market so it's fine. But I don't want to push my luck with buckling springs. Lol.

I've yet to find a kb with silent cherry MX switches locally though.
 

PCI_Slot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
3
Put it this way: in my office most are using laptop. So yeah, even the softest mx switch is loud. My admin has a surprisingly loud Dell kb. She did comment its 'noisy' just on the first day but ppl get used to ambient noise in time. Most time my office is like fish market so it's fine. But I don't want to push my luck with buckling springs. Lol.

I've yet to find a kb with silent cherry MX switches locally though.

Ohh yaya. If the rest use laptop then yeah can hear the difference. Can imagine ur office full of the chicklet keypresses. So polite and dainty. Tick tick tick.
 

jeaimentvous

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
39
thanks, in the end i got topre 104UW from hungrywillow that came with grey white keycaps and replaced my mx brown ducky pro

9dc2aa7c-ae85-4515-97b5-eed397903195_zpsxlhnltfr.jpg


my MX brown ducky pro replace my Unicomp Model M at home....

anyone interested in Unicomp Model M?

SA Pulse? How much?
 

c0ke123

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
thanks, in the end i got topre 104UW from hungrywillow that came with grey white keycaps and replaced my mx brown ducky pro

9dc2aa7c-ae85-4515-97b5-eed397903195_zpsxlhnltfr.jpg


my MX brown ducky pro replace my Unicomp Model M at home....

anyone interested in Unicomp Model M?

Hugrywillow?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top