storm913
Master Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2008
- Messages
- 4,440
- Reaction score
- 136
Can recommend one pls, thx!Heng i buy cheapo ones.better qc than ex ones
Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT

Can recommend one pls, thx!Heng i buy cheapo ones.better qc than ex ones
Message XS on Facebook, they will be able to advice accordingly. I think it would be an instantaneous 1-to-1 replacement.
Wow. This is very swee!Sold my Razer.
Went Sim Lim walk walk,
ended up poisoned by this. lol
The MX blues on this board isn't that loud surprisingly.
![]()
how much isit ? and what blue switch isit using?
I'll called them, told them it's less than 14 days. They say they have no refund or exchange policy, only repair which take half to 1 day.Message XS on Facebook, they will be able to advice accordingly. I think it would be an instantaneous 1-to-1 replacement.
I'll called them, told them it's less than 14 days. They say they have no refund or exchange policy, only repair which take half to 1 day.
Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT
so will they repair it for free or will they charge for it?I'll called them, told them it's less than 14 days. They say they have no refund or exchange policy, only repair which take half to 1 day.
Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT
but i tot ducky should be using cherry switches so the experience should be quite good?Yep. They told me the same thing when i was asking about shine 6 as I was worried about mushy/inconsistent keys.
but i tot ducky should be using cherry switches so the experience should be quite good?
Erm, as per my experience, they will fix the broken LED on the spot, perhaps will ask you to come back after 30 mins. No 1-1 replacement at least for me.
I'll called them, told them it's less than 14 days. They say they have no refund or exchange policy, only repair which take half to 1 day.
Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT
so will they repair it for free or will they charge for it?
wah got really that bad meh?I never had a fully clicky mx blue board lol....
but i tot ducky should be using cherry switches so the experience should be quite good?