ArcticCheetah
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 35,817
- Reaction score
- 2,017
Any recommendations for a cheap minimalistic slient mATX case?
TIA.
TIA.
Aerocool DS?
How much and where to buy?
Got cheaper or not, I really poor peasant1)$125, shops in SLS or AIM Resources.


Got cheaper or not, I really poor peasant
I am currently using thr cheapo casing but it is very noisy![]()
Fractual Core 1000 good or not 59 only
The no brand vios casing.There is no noisy case. How can a case generate noise? It is due to your fans. Get better fans would be a better choice, and maybe use rubber screws instead of metal screws. What is your current case?
It is decent. Check linustechtips review on it in youtube. Will give you a better feel.
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?