Recommend Slient MicroATX Case

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
At $125, can consider fractal design arc midi r2. If u wan silent case, go get low rpm fans.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Got cheaper or not, I really poor peasant :sad:
I am currently using thr cheapo casing but it is very noisy :sad:

There is no noisy case. How can a case generate noise? It is due to your fans. Get better fans would be a better choice, and maybe use rubber screws instead of metal screws. What is your current case?

Fractual Core 1000 good or not 59 only

It is decent. Check linustechtips review on it in youtube. Will give you a better feel.
 

ArcticCheetah

Banned
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
35,817
Reaction score
2,017
There is no noisy case. How can a case generate noise? It is due to your fans. Get better fans would be a better choice, and maybe use rubber screws instead of metal screws. What is your current case?



It is decent. Check linustechtips review on it in youtube. Will give you a better feel.
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?
 

nippp0n

Master Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
2,807
Reaction score
1
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?

I'm currently using those cheapo vios case as well. It used to be very noisy because i was using some MIC cheapo psu. After i swap it out with a FSP Platinum psu, my com is running pretty silent.
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?

Usually, stock case fans are optimised for silence and has a rating of usually 30+ cfm. Casings with built in soundproofing like the Aerocool DS do not come cheap.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
The no brand vios casing.
I want those with noise damping.
Also those better casing comes with fan correct or not?

If u wan noise dampering case, can get fractal design define r4 @$159, NZXT H230 @$109. I think H230 is your best bet. U wan sound dampering, u need to pay for it.
 

ArcticCheetah

Banned
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
35,817
Reaction score
2,017
Currently I am using Aerocool psu it is quiet actually but my case fan is no brand noisy 3pin.
Will consider between getting new fan or new case. Thanks.
 

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
16,015
Reaction score
6,522
Aerocool ds cube 109 at bizgram. I bought one last month.
But take note the 200mm front intake fan is a low noise, low rpm fan, I changed mine to bitfenix spectre pro.
 

ArcticCheetah

Banned
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
35,817
Reaction score
2,017
End up I bought CM 361 for $50
Reason: The smallest casing that can support full ATX board with USB 3 to boot.
It is cheap and cooling is good.
A bit quieter.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top