Recommend watch for girlfriend

gerker2009

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Need ideas on brand of eatch to buy and where... Budget is below $400... N she likes black n strap type, small hand... Any ideas???
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
if nto brand concious, i find **** quite nice for a ladies watch.
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
This budget range should buy Tissot, Seiko or Citizen. Don't bother with fashion branded watches those are junk.

Try 3D trading at The Bencoolen or skywatches at peoples park or their website.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Marc by marc jacobs
Guess
Sovil titus
Seiko ladies
Morgan
Fossil
 

gerker2009

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
This budget range should buy Tissot, Seiko or Citizen. Don't bother with fashion branded watches those are junk.

Try 3D trading at The Bencoolen or skywatches at peoples park or their website.

Will try go there to look 4 a nice watch... Thx
 

gerker2009

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Thx all for the reply... I am still surveying watches... I am not to sure of the place sellin certain watches though... Ive seen Guess watches at Nex and Takashimaya but only have afew design... All i noe is Guess watch for ladies... Nt sure of other brandin though... Hehehehe quite noob at buyin womens apperals... Accessories are easier
 

Paladium

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
9
I will go against the flow for once and recommend fashion watches, on the basis and assumption that your gf likes fashionable and stylish stuff. And which better brands to get a stylish watch than a fashion brand. Unlike us, most girls do not care about what's underneath the hood.

I bought my girlfriend a Michael Kors cause I figured she will like and appreciate it for what it is. A fashion watch that looks good and tell time. She loves it, her girlfriends love it and have been praising it.

Michael kors
Guess
CK
A|X
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
I will go against the flow for once and recommend fashion watches, on the basis and assumption that your gf likes fashionable and stylish stuff. And which better brands to get a stylish watch than a fashion brand. Unlike us, most girls do not care about what's underneath the hood.

I bought my girlfriend a Michael Kors cause I figured she will like and appreciate it for what it is. A fashion watch that looks good and tell time. She loves it, her girlfriends love it and have been praising it.

Michael kors
Guess
CK
A|X
daniel wellington recently quite popular. On NATO strap.
 

Paladium

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
9
daniel wellington recently quite popular. On NATO strap.

2 thumbs up for this. TS should really consider this brand. Simple and versatile. Looks good on both nato and leather. Within budget too. Heck, I nearly got one for myself. :D

Sheffield1.jpg


oxford3.jpg


York1.png


Sheffield2.jpg


And if she don't wear guess who can borrow.. ;)

e2c87cfcae4d715b925198a73120913d35b4f5a2_600.jpg


man3_216x454.jpg
 
Last edited:

gerker2009

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I will go against the flow for once and recommend fashion watches, on the basis and assumption that your gf likes fashionable and stylish stuff. And which better brands to get a stylish watch than a fashion brand. Unlike us, most girls do not care about what's underneath the hood.

I bought my girlfriend a Michael Kors cause I figured she will like and appreciate it for what it is. A fashion watch that looks good and tell time. She loves it, her girlfriends love it and have been praising it.

Michael kors
Guess
CK
A|X

So where to buy Micheal Kors watches???
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top