gerker2009
Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2013
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 0
Need ideas on brand of eatch to buy and where... Budget is below $400... N she likes black n strap type, small hand... Any ideas???

i think sovil titus got more meaning leh. can try that watch?
This budget range should buy Tissot, Seiko or Citizen. Don't bother with fashion branded watches those are junk.
Try 3D trading at The Bencoolen or skywatches at peoples park or their website.
Need ideas on brand of eatch to buy and where... Budget is below $400... N she likes black n strap type, small hand... Any ideas???
daniel wellington recently quite popular. On NATO strap.I will go against the flow for once and recommend fashion watches, on the basis and assumption that your gf likes fashionable and stylish stuff. And which better brands to get a stylish watch than a fashion brand. Unlike us, most girls do not care about what's underneath the hood.
I bought my girlfriend a Michael Kors cause I figured she will like and appreciate it for what it is. A fashion watch that looks good and tell time. She loves it, her girlfriends love it and have been praising it.
Michael kors
Guess
CK
A|X
daniel wellington recently quite popular. On NATO strap.
Must buy watch?
U can always get accessories or jewelry
I will go against the flow for once and recommend fashion watches, on the basis and assumption that your gf likes fashionable and stylish stuff. And which better brands to get a stylish watch than a fashion brand. Unlike us, most girls do not care about what's underneath the hood.
I bought my girlfriend a Michael Kors cause I figured she will like and appreciate it for what it is. A fashion watch that looks good and tell time. She loves it, her girlfriends love it and have been praising it.
Michael kors
Guess
CK
A|X
Marc by marc jacobs
Guess
Sovil titus
Seiko ladies
Morgan
Fossil
So where to buy Micheal Kors watches???