Recommended Korea Tour package

adamis

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
0
Whahaha i'm not a guy so I had a fantastic time shopping!Talking about myeongdong and dongdaemun makes me feel like going back! If I go during winter season,will most of the clothes sold be for winter?

Yes.. Most clothes will be for Winter..

Winter wear is damn cheap there.. & very fashionable.. unlike those Made-In-Ch*na ones that you see in Singapore..

;)
 

Velvet

Banned
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,280
Reaction score
0
I miss Seoul and I feel like going there free and easy as I'm very farmiliar with the country. Is there any websites with cheap airlines?

I feel like going to Lotte World and spend my whole day there hehehe then go clubbing with my korean friends.
 

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
I miss Seoul and I feel like going there free and easy as I'm very farmiliar with the country. Is there any websites with cheap airlines?

I feel like going to Lotte World and spend my whole day there hehehe then go clubbing with my korean friends.
I tot wonderland better than lotte
although it's older
 

Kahlan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
3,764
Reaction score
0
Just came back from Korea, imho if i can turn back time i will just take a 6D package, Jeju Island not much thing to see, Mysterious Road, Tangerine Garden, Sulloc Green Tea Museum Soingook Minature park, the only yhing worthseeing is Seongsan Sunrise Peak , Cheonjeyon waterfall and Teddybear Museum

Oh i thought Jeju has lots of interesting places to visit. Of course places like Tangerine Garden, Sulloc Green Tea Museum, the Minature park (don't think these are interesting). Actually also not considering Teddybear Museum, is that worth going? I'm planning my own trip there. for Seongsan Sunrise Peak is it hard climbing? I heard that it is beautiful and the most recommended place to see sunrise.

Also thought of going places like Manjanggul Cave (lava tunnels), Seopjikoji (All in series filming place), Cheonjeyon waterfall and Hallim Park. Sounds interesting. Anybody been there by tour?
 

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
sunrise peak still ok lar
bit similar to Bukit Timah but all steps nia...
beri windy cooling cos no trees will be blocking...
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Oh i thought Jeju has lots of interesting places to visit. Of course places like Tangerine Garden, Sulloc Green Tea Museum, the Minature park (don't think these are interesting). Actually also not considering Teddybear Museum, is that worth going? I'm planning my own trip there. for Seongsan Sunrise Peak is it hard climbing? I heard that it is beautiful and the most recommended place to see sunrise.

Also thought of going places like Manjanggul Cave (lava tunnels), Seopjikoji (All in series filming place), Cheonjeyon waterfall and Hallim Park. Sounds interesting. Anybody been there by tour?

Teddybear museum depends lor. they have another branch at seoul tower but they are different displays. but if you've been to 1, the other u will find boring. but if you are like me and never been to 1 before, my motto is "why not? try, at least you know then"

most likely i wont be going to the teddy bear museum on jeju. but locations mentioned in your second part of the post seems good.

sunrise peak still ok lar
bit similar to Bukit Timah but all steps nia...
beri windy cooling cos no trees will be blocking...

me planning winter visit... heeheehee. planning to catch the sunrise too.
my frd says i'm nuts to climb it early in the morning to watch sunrise in winter.
 

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
actually if u see most pics of teh sun rise peak hor
most r taken frm teh foot of teh hill instead of teh peak wor
 

Kahlan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
3,764
Reaction score
0
wah really from the foot meh. Hmm must go see. I don't know whether to go see sunrise or not. So early. also don't know whether got transport.
 

Kahlan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
3,764
Reaction score
0
Teddybear museum depends lor. they have another branch at seoul tower but they are different displays. but if you've been to 1, the other u will find boring. but if you are like me and never been to 1 before, my motto is "why not? try, at least you know then"

most likely i wont be going to the teddy bear museum on jeju. but locations mentioned in your second part of the post seems good.



me planning winter visit... heeheehee. planning to catch the sunrise too.
my frd says i'm nuts to climb it early in the morning to watch sunrise in winter.

ok will discuss with my friends. I also have this motto of "why not", but my friends all had been saying what's so great about see teddy bears. Guess they not fond of teddy bears.:s13:
 

BMW135i

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
wah really from the foot meh. Hmm must go see. I don't know whether to go see sunrise or not. So early. also don't know whether got transport.

they have transport there very early but u need to check for season,
if winter then maybe dont have
 

Kahlan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
3,764
Reaction score
0
oh do they have transport? Where from? Do you know? I'm going in Autumn
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Hello news flash everyone, there's sa tours fair at suntec this sun/mon, chan brothers next sun.
 

trafox10

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
948
Reaction score
0
Just back from Seoul, managed to cover insadong, Myeongdong, Seoul tower, Gyeongbok palace, lotte world, Bukchon Hanok, Samcheongdong, yongsan Dongdaemun, Han river.

Walked from Myeongdong to Dongdaemun using the stream passage..
One thing about the Seoul subway.. No escalators at the exit..Now my legs are sore..lol
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
Just back from Seoul, managed to cover insadong, Myeongdong, Seoul tower, Gyeongbok palace, lotte world, Bukchon Hanok, Samcheongdong, yongsan Dongdaemun, Han river.

Walked from Myeongdong to Dongdaemun using the stream passage..
One thing about the Seoul subway.. No escalators at the exit..Now my legs are sore..lol

not all subway stations has escalators. It's good exercise. :s13:
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Just back from Seoul, managed to cover insadong, Myeongdong, Seoul tower, Gyeongbok palace, lotte world, Bukchon Hanok, Samcheongdong, yongsan Dongdaemun, Han river.

Walked from Myeongdong to Dongdaemun using the stream passage..
One thing about the Seoul subway.. No escalators at the exit..Now my legs are sore..lol

hahaha now then u know! I climbed lots of slopes and hills there ;) its good exercise
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top