Recommended Korea Tour package

trafox10

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
948
Reaction score
0
Lol ya ya! I'm starting to feel fitter already.. Didn't expect to train my legs in Seoul lol..
I was thinking of walking up Namsan -> Seoul tower
lucky my Korean friend stopped me and we took bus no 5..
Then only I realize how long the route is ..
Lol
and sometimes the distance walk from one subway line to another (to transfer) is quite long compare to MRT
 

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
Lol ya ya! I'm starting to feel fitter already.. Didn't expect to train my legs in Seoul lol..
I was thinking of walking up Namsan -> Seoul tower
lucky my Korean friend stopped me and we took bus no 5..
Then only I realize how long the route is ..
Lol
and sometimes the distance walk from one subway line to another (to transfer) is quite long compare to MRT
moi frd walk frm MyeongDong to Namsan Park
then to teh 'cable car'
not really tat long...
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Hahaha last time i stayed right below near the cable car, but i went to hilton hotel and walk up from there, the park itself already got lots of stairs, and i haven start the climb yet lol! Then my first night there, i walked all the way from myeongdong to gwanghwamun and back, simply bcoz i wanted to see the streets at night and the christmas/new yr lightings.

I think i'm a bit abnormal oso, coz i went to climb mountain, hike round the hwaseong fortress etc... But u
get to see things u don normally see as tourists. Example like crippled beggars, old folks selling veggie scraps...

You are right about the fitter part, coz i lost 4kg in my 9 days there, which kick started me to get fit.

Coz i want to climb another mountain again and not to be overtaken by all the halmeoni, halabeoji :(
 

Velvet

Banned
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,280
Reaction score
0
I tot wonderland better than lotte
although it's older
I miss the gyro swing/drop
rollercoaster..

wonderland isit the one with wooden rollercoaster?

:D

Anyways i wanna go korean for maybe like 10 days haiz but no kaki sian lo
 

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
I miss the gyro swing/drop
rollercoaster..

wonderland isit the one with wooden rollercoaster?

:D

Anyways i wanna go korean for maybe like 10 days haiz but no kaki sian lo
yup
i went 2mths ago
but teh roller coaster closed for maintenance :(
 

untitled

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
812
Reaction score
0
hi guys i'm stuck in choosing between CTC and Chan Brothers. Does anyone have experience with these 2 tour packages?
 

irenepeh80

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have just booked my korea trip with ASA in Dec 09. I am wondering what are we going to do when we reach Seoul 5am. I am taking the night flight from SG at 10pm. Also, are they going to bring us to shopping area? I am thinking of getting some Winter clothing there. The winter clothing here are damn ugly....

Anyone travel with ASA can advice me?

Thanks
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,469
Reaction score
59
I might also be getting ASA's 6 Day Korea Wonderland Package, going in Jan 2010....is ASA relative good?

*Noob here, hardly travel on holiday wan...this time only my wife pester me till BTH then i go wan...*
 

Christmas3

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
163
Reaction score
3
I am going on 27 December for 7 days with Dynasty Travel. There are 7 of us including kids, anybody interested can join us as there are 9 pax confirmed so far.
 

Jane2

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
551
Reaction score
10
Hi all,

I have just booked my korea trip with ASA in Dec 09. I am wondering what are we going to do when we reach Seoul 5am. I am taking the night flight from SG at 10pm. Also, are they going to bring us to shopping area? I am thinking of getting some Winter clothing there. The winter clothing here are damn ugly....

Anyone travel with ASA can advice me?

Thanks

i went with ASA last yr autumn trip. I have no complains of the service. I choose it as Chan Bro and CTC doesnt have the specific place I wanted. I find its slightly more EX than the other 2.
Though you reached Seoul at 5am, after all the immigration plus luggage claim then let you do some simple wash up at the airport arrival area it wld almost be 7am.

Usually you will be sent to your first sightseeing location. Dont think you have time to shop. Unless your first night is at Seoul city area, then you have time to go out on your own to shop and you dont stay in those "Ulu" area.
 

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
273
Anybody got take Hong Thai's 8 Days "All in" Korea Dexlude package tour before?

If not, anybody got try korea tour packages by Hong Thai?
 

lpkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2000
Messages
10,814
Reaction score
0
Anybody got take Hong Thai's 8 Days "All in" Korea Dexlude package tour before?

If not, anybody got try korea tour packages by Hong Thai?
heard that hong tai quite good... and price like cheaper too...
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,469
Reaction score
59
Juz took ASA's 8-days Winter Discovery + Jeju Island...flying on 6 Jan!!!
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Juz took ASA's 8-days Winter Discovery + Jeju Island...flying on 6 Jan!!!

how much did they cost u in total? I'm still agonising whether to join tour group or not :s as i'm travelling alone. And i'm planning around tat time too
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,469
Reaction score
59
how much did they cost u in total? I'm still agonising whether to join tour group or not :s as i'm travelling alone. And i'm planning around tat time too
I'm going with my wife, so for twin price breakdown is as follows:-

$1,268 + $275 airport tax - $25 OCBC discount = $1,518 pax
 

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
17
Not bad. But i think for my case, sure higher by another few hundred, coz single room. Maybe i'll ask them about their land package only.
 

LinaTYL

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Our family will be departing on the 25th Dec, book with SA Tours.
7 days package include Deoksan Spa Castle for 1 nite and Yongpyong for 2 nites. We will extend 3 days on our own.

Adult - S$1258 + S$267 taxes
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top