valhor
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2010
- Messages
- 519
- Reaction score
- 0
mi like ben sherman polos![]()
Yeah, Ben Sherman polos are good, they are pretty lasting. I like RL too.
mi like ben sherman polos![]()
if want buy branded, pls pls pls pls buy only during sales or at outlet.
The prices at boutique is crazy.
Talk about polo tee, the best i worn is Paul Smith and Prada. Cant describe the feeling. The fabric and cutting is nice.
Saw prada polo tee and tee less 50%. Is it off season? All no size S or XS. Any idea mbs prada still have it? I want buy to wear
off topic abit
but anyone know y burberry is doing away with the check collar polos for men?
it's been 2 seasons, and we still don't see them reappearing
sometimes its not burberry phase out the design but rather the brand purchaser does not want to bring the design in...
for example gucci lanyard for phone. You cant find it in any gucci stores. But in Europe, they are still selling in their stores
Unless u also cant find it in europe and outlet, then they are really phasing the design out .....
just my 2 cents worth of comments.
no leh, I have browsed through all their official online stores from USA to UK, also don't have
even online burberry stockists from UK to Europe, also don't have.
Banana Republic and Celio are also not bad, can try...
Oh, I know there is one Celio outlet at the new JEM. I used to like the design for Nautical, any comments?
Burberry Black Label. IMO, nicer than normal Burberry. Got my friend to get it from Japan and my friend wearing normal Burberry also commented that it's nicer than his.
how abt A&F polo tees, any comments ?
What about Polo Ralph Lauren?