Recommended Polo T-Shirts

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
In the first place, if you are not wearing a logo then no need worry about fakes

I seen in China even cheap hangten or bossini there is copies lol. Everything there will be copies no matter cheap or expensive.
 

HeyApple

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
5,902
Reaction score
0
He did post in this section few pages before, his nick is TerryChia and heard there is promotion for the Ralph Polo as small pony polo T-shirt cost around $40 while the Big pony cost around $60, all Polo are made in Vietnam factory.

Even fake rl from batam cost more than 40.. must be careful
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
Update on Marcella Polo T. Collar is out of shape after a couple of washes. Worse than Uniqlo quality.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Update on Marcella Polo T. Collar is out of shape after a couple of washes. Worse than Uniqlo quality.

Yes, I agree. My white Polo already grown bigger after a few wash.

I wanted to get RL or Fred Perry Polo but after seeing so many people wearing it on the street and so common, I give a try on BB Polo and I love it now.
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
Yes, I agree. My white Polo already grown bigger after a few wash.

I wanted to get RL or Fred Perry Polo but after seeing so many people wearing it on the street and so common, I give a try on BB Polo and I love it now.

When on sale buy one and try size. Subsequent purchase online during the Fathers Day or Boxing Day sale ;)
 

kemkem411

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
why no one mention Lacoste ? I found this brand quite fashionable especially the Lacoste Live price defo cheaper than RL & Bbr
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
why no one mention Lacoste ? I found this brand quite fashionable especially the Lacoste Live price defo cheaper than RL & Bbr

Anyone tried Lascoste Polo? How is the quality?

I guess the logo is similar to Crocodile so might be easily mistaken for wearing Crocodile Polo.
 

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
19,413
Reaction score
511
Anyone tried Lascoste Polo? How is the quality?

I guess the logo is similar to Crocodile so might be easily mistaken for wearing Crocodile Polo.

Different la, Crocodile and Lacoste both face different direction and Lacoste logo is slimmer and longer, Crocodile is fatter and shorter.

Quality not bad, buttons made of mother of pearl
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Different la, Crocodile and Lacoste both face different direction and Lacoste logo is slimmer and longer, Crocodile is fatter and shorter.

Quality not bad, buttons made of mother of pearl

I see, maybe should get one piece and try the quality. =:p
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
Different la, Crocodile and Lacoste both face different direction and Lacoste logo is slimmer and longer, Crocodile is fatter and shorter.

Quality not bad, buttons made of mother of pearl

Crocodile supima polo t quality is very high. Better than Lacoste which I find too thin. But the trimmings on the Crocodile polos may be too sporty design.
 

Kirakun83

Master Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
34
Yes, I agree. My white Polo already grown bigger after a few wash.

I wanted to get RL or Fred Perry Polo but after seeing so many people wearing it on the street and so common, I give a try on BB Polo and I love it now.

Many ppls wearing RL but do u knows some of the RL's polo r fake one.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Many ppls wearing RL but do u knows some of the RL's polo r fake one.

Ya, I agree as I can see many Fake RL sellers as well.

Can you tell by just looking at the shirt?

I just saw one of my colleague wearing the Big Horse logo polo, right side got a flag and bottom has the Los Angeles wording, it is very ugly.
 
Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Ya, I agree as I can see many Fake RL sellers as well.

Can you tell by just looking at the shirt?

I just saw one of my colleague wearing the Big Horse logo polo, right side got a flag and bottom has the Los Angeles wording, it is very ugly.

That 1 very old design already about 2-3 years old.
 

Da_Vinci

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
20,764
Reaction score
0
my fav would be A&F polos. very tough fabric and its muscle fit, does not stretch after prolonged washing
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top