Redmi K60 Ultra..

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,473
Reaction score
1,534
I did not know it was being released.

Anyway, the K60 Ultra is around $500 while the K70 Pro is around $800 for similar specs.

Since it is cheaper, I can upgrade to the next phone faster after 2 years :)
If I were to choose between K60 Ultra and Xiaomi 13T Pro Malaysia set (after all they are about the same) , I rather go with malaysian set. Its about 710 SGD after all the discount.

https://shopee.com.my/New-Arrival-X...05&xptdk=d6c7f36b-d804-40df-a5ed-8e4a00223305
 

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,974
Reaction score
11,114
I find it strange that the Lianhe Zaobao 联合早报 app cannot launch in the K60 Ultra.

I have to resort to using MS Edge with the pre-loaded website as a favorite to go into the portal.

I would be happy if anyone could share a similar experience or a fix.
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
I find it strange that the Lianhe Zaobao 联合早报 app cannot launch in the K60 Ultra.

I have to resort to using MS Edge with the pre-loaded website as a favorite to go into the portal.

I would be happy if anyone could share a similar experience or a fix.
Can try go permission to see anything can turn on and also the auto start, battery saver thing. It is always these few settings only.
 

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,974
Reaction score
11,114
Can try go permission to see anything can turn on and also the auto start, battery saver thing. It is always these few settings only.

I think it is the app that is not optimised for China ROM. Anyway the work around is fine. Thank you.
 

axe008

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
5
I just installed the banks and SingPass apps. No issue so far. The only part that is not so nice is that WhatsApp contacts load a bit slowly, so it takes about 3-4 seconds before the numbers change to names.

Archiving a possible solution here before I try to remedy later.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/threads/contacts-list-and-opening-contacts-very-slow.376834/

Have u solved the above problem? Do you have Whatsapp notification delaying? Battery life? Hot? Still on Miui14?

Hope to hear from u soon. Or anyone able to advise?
 
Last edited:

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,974
Reaction score
11,114
Have u solved the above problem? Do you have Whatsapp notification delaying? Battery life? Hot? Still on Miui14?

Hope to hear from u soon. Or anyone able to advise?

Yes, it was resolved. The solution is available somewhere in either K60 or 13 Ultra threads.

I didn't notice any delay for WhatsApp. I don't check my WhatsApp often...

I don't feel any difference between the old and new OS. 99% is similar to me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top