Had a pretty good experience at Tradepac. Much better experience than I expected heh.
I went with the ASUS GTX 770 Direct CUII in the end coz TP no more stock for Zotac, and I was quite interested in the ASUS from the start, so I got it instead. No regrets.
It was the same situation with the Noctua NH D-14, no shops in SLS were selling it, and I was in a hurry, so decided to get the H100i instead. Really liking it too.
Had a pretty good experience at Tradepac. Much better experience than I expected heh.
I went with the ASUS GTX 770 Direct CUII in the end coz TP no more stock for Zotac, and I was quite interested in the ASUS from the start, so I got it instead. No regrets.
It was the same situation with the Noctua NH D-14, no shops in SLS were selling it, and I was in a hurry, so decided to get the H100i instead. Really liking it too.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.