what's SMM?
I was thinking more of the perspective of, if they are travelling in a bubble without any contact to the outside world as they will likely be outfield, technically that itself is a quaratine?
safe mgmt measures

what's SMM?
I was thinking more of the perspective of, if they are travelling in a bubble without any contact to the outside world as they will likely be outfield, technically that itself is a quaratine?
I find the testing of nsmen for covid at start if ict very stupid move.
so during the window period of 24-48 hours from testing and result released, are the nsmen suppose to stay in camp (ie cannot book out)?
if one of them is tested positive, does the whole lot of nsmen from same
unit needs to be confine in camp for 14 days?
mindef should release more info in regards to this.
imagine go for 4 days low key then kenna quarantine 14 days... lol.
that’s why mindef should release its covid sop on this
it should be done on at the time they announced ICT resuming on next month. not wait till last min
Your to ICT next month?
Why you worry then. those people with ICT next month would be briefed. Why are you worried for them?my ICT is Nov still no news if still goes ahead.
Why you worry then. those people with ICT next month would be briefed. Why are you worried for them?
My ICT is on late next month to mid Nov and we were all not briefed about the SOP yet.
Anyway, depends on situation who knows ICT will be cancelled again? The COVID-19 thing is unpredictable.
my ICT is Nov still no news if still goes ahead.
Bcos your ict not jurong camp?should be continuing, I went for ICT in july (yes the one that came out in newspapers) and I think they used us as guinea pig to test their anti-Covid SOP. Whole battalion never kenna any Covid cases so I guess they felt it was successful and safe enough to continue with normal ICT?
they already say publicly that they are progressively resuming ICT already I think
Bcos your ict not jurong camp?
It depends on what your intention is. Are you looking at downgrading so that you can be revocated or what not prior to your next ICT?i'm applying for a medical review. should i do it during ICT or apply for appointment and go pasir laba camp for medical review before that?