Rivercove Residences

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
8,590
Reaction score
26
How to progress from low ses to high ses?
Buy tat EC n sell in 5-10yrs. Fast track high ses
 

viruskbs

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
first timer questions

Need some clarifications about the process of balloting from all the esteemed veterans in this forum.

1. based on previous experiences what is the percentage of applicants who are considered as first timers.
2. one of my friends was telling me to get an IPA from bank but the balloting not done yet. so I am confused. I thought i need to worry about IPA once the balloting done. I am planning to go for for deferred plan.
3. any Idea about the appeal process , as our combined household income more than 14k. does the developer appeal & how long does it take. If my appeal gets rejected do i get the option money back.

Thanks in advance
 

haihaiahjie

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Need some clarifications about the process of balloting from all the esteemed veterans in this forum.

2. one of my friends was telling me to get an IPA from bank but the balloting not done yet. so I am confused. I thought i need to worry about IPA once the balloting done. I am planning to go for for deferred plan.
3. any Idea about the appeal process , as our combined household income more than 14k. does the developer appeal & how long does it take. If my appeal gets rejected do i get the option money back.

Thanks in advance

2 >> Yes, need to get IPA first before committing on ballot day. Just to make sure bank is able to loan u the amount and you from losing your option fee to the developer...

3 >> You can submit the e-app with the developer first and appeal with HDB at the same time. If Rivershores biz too good, might not even issue you a ticket for balloting day. But if it's a marginal case, usually no problem. If your appeal gets rejected, u lose your option fee.
 

ben2608

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Need some clarifications about the process of balloting from all the esteemed veterans in this forum.

1. based on previous experiences what is the percentage of applicants who are considered as first timers.
2. one of my friends was telling me to get an IPA from bank but the balloting not done yet. so I am confused. I thought i need to worry about IPA once the balloting done. I am planning to go for for deferred plan.
3. any Idea about the appeal process , as our combined household income more than 14k. does the developer appeal & how long does it take. If my appeal gets rejected do i get the option money back.

Thanks in advance

You can get an IPA done over phone and emails, and if you get your documents ready (i.e. Salary Slips, CPF Statements, for you & your accompanying applicants), you should get the IPA verbal approval in 2-3 days. I got mine in 2 days, 1st day submit, 2nd day get the call. IPA is just an assurance that as long as your financial status remains the same as the day you submitted the documents, you are more or less guaranteed a loan of x amount. If your IPA gets rejected or falls way short of a sufficient amount, then you can prolly drop your idea of the purchase. They will look at your MSR+TDSR. Your MSR should be fine, but your TDSR will depend on your existing financial commitments. Car, CC, Study Loan, any other loan minus from loanshark xD, etc.

I hope I know the answer to question 1. Hundred Palms had over 2.7k applicants to its 500+ supply of units, reckon Rivercove will be similar, prolly 2.5-3k applicants to its 628 units. :s12:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top