watzup_ken
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2003
- Messages
- 25,669
- Reaction score
- 2,123
I never experienced a driver crash with my R9 380X over a 3 months period.
As a matter of fact, I just switched to GTX 1060 and the driver crashed twice so far. The error was that the driver stopped working.
To be objective, there is no one perfect driver. Both camps will at times pump out good and bad drivers. It is very obvious when you go to forum and read about others' experiences.
As a matter of fact, I just switched to GTX 1060 and the driver crashed twice so far. The error was that the driver stopped working.
To be objective, there is no one perfect driver. Both camps will at times pump out good and bad drivers. It is very obvious when you go to forum and read about others' experiences.

