S23 accessories discussion

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,550
Reaction score
6,445
Claim....buy what...I got the pro oredi...any minimum spending? So go samsung...buy more than $50 than got $50 discount?
samsung wearable including watch / buds .. you decide you want to trade in / buy new ones =) i paid $300+ for watch5 pro after trading my watch 4 wifi quite worth it
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
samsung wearable including watch / buds .. you decide you want to trade in / buy new ones =) i paid $300+ for watch5 pro after trading my watch 4 wifi quite worth it
So just buy $60 they minus off $50? Must be watch stuff?
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
Thinking now if I should buy the $59 PB plastic one + a 25W charger instead lol.. After code will be $37 for both items (haven't include samsung points) hmm..
What is the worth of the 25W charger if u include the $59 pb? Coz a prolink ptc36501 65w charger with 2C1A cost abt $37 in qoo10. If the 25w price is close to $37, i rather just get the prolink.
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
What is the worth of the 25W charger if u include the $59 pb? Coz a prolink ptc36501 65w charger with 2C1A cost abt $37 in qoo10. If the 25w price is close to $37, i rather just get the prolink.
the 25W charger is $28
the PB is $59

Total $87-$50 = $37 for both..

So I take it as I buy the PB for $20 and Charger for $17? lol
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
the 25W charger is $28
the PB is $59

Total $87-$50 = $37 for both..

So I take it as I buy the PB for $20 and Charger for $17? lol
I think the cart will automatically divide out the discount based on %. But for me, the 25w aint so worth it for 1C only.

Futureproof if u have more than 1 device to charge. Although u can argue what are the chances of charging both at same time...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top