- Joined
- Jul 29, 2003
- Messages
- 20,548
- Reaction score
- 6,444
lolz but the w5 pro is black or grey =P anyway red too much for watchGood match with your s23 ultra vibrant red!

lolz but the w5 pro is black or grey =P anyway red too much for watchGood match with your s23 ultra vibrant red!
Contradicting colour best! Red is fire, red is hot!lolz but the w5 pro is black or grey =P anyway red too much for watch
Sorry, can buy the pb meh? Samsung online store said 'not for sale' right? Really don't know how to spend that $50 voucher requiring $60 min spending.the 25W charger is $28
the PB is $59
Total $87-$50 = $37 for both..
So I take it as I buy the PB for $20 and Charger for $17? lol
Changed to this case since the pathfinder had failed me. Some bro using caudabe sheath suffered cracked screen

Still uag ah bro?![]()
Changed to this case since the pathfinder had failed me. Some bro using caudabe sheath suffered cracked screen
https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/imgur.min.html#a/1F92N2y
https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/imgur.min.html#a/A5qCa1A
Changed to this case since the pathfinder had failed me. Some bro using caudabe sheath suffered cracked screen
No issues for me.. Still good on mine and my wife's.anyone using samsung official film screen protector and getting random tear lines and chips on the edges?
I am using Official Film from the day I received my phone and till now, no issue, still good and nice.anyone using samsung official film screen protector and getting random tear lines and chips on the edges?
Check out those tech house outlets:Anyone know where sells spigen screen protector (physical shop)? Tried a few shops and no one sells it...
Side question.. does the phone from Samsung comes with a screen protector?
Ya they keep pushing the custom cut screen protector if you ask them about screen protectors.Went tech house vivo... no stock.. they keep push their own custom screen protector
No issues for me.. Still good on mine and my wife's.
I am using Official Film from the day I received my phone and till now, no issue, still good and nice.
Thanks all.
Haha, liddat I must recall what I was doing to my phone recently that might have caused this. Time to buy another official screen film. Despite the appearance of tears, I still feel the quality of the film is higher than many others on the market. Don't have the squishy feeling, and not really a lot of smudge marks.
No screen protection from cracking if dropped.so in fact the samsung original S23U screen protector is a good product......problem-free with the Spen and no fingerprint smudges ???
becos i saw a lot of bad feedbacks wor......
for light protection from scratches only film typeso in fact the samsung original S23U screen protector is a good product......problem-free with the Spen and no fingerprint smudges ???
becos i saw a lot of bad feedbacks wor......
the bad feedback was cos alot of people cant install it properlyso in fact the samsung original S23U screen protector is a good product......problem-free with the Spen and no fingerprint smudges ???
becos i saw a lot of bad feedbacks wor......