MIVEC525
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2003
- Messages
- 27,901
- Reaction score
- 4,732
Aiyah I selling u $5 u go order...faintzKamsiah very much. Ordered the case this morning liao.

Aiyah I selling u $5 u go order...faintzKamsiah very much. Ordered the case this morning liao.
Ah I understand now after Gary explained.The spigen cover lah
OK...I throwing away...since nobody wants...Ah I understand now after Gary explained.
I thought u say need to take out the wsd, put in the case then apply the wsd again... Haha.
Paiseh... Bought a new one liao.
Haha.. I dunno what u saying until now.. anyway $20+ only Lazada mall.. ok lah.Aiyah I selling u $5 u go order...faintz
Welcome. Enjoy your new caseKamsiah very much. Ordered the case this morning liao.
Haha.. I dunno what u saying until now.. anyway $20+ only Lazada mall.. ok lah.


U still young...when u grow older u will feel the way I feel...justwow.......you people including Braler Mivec, buy accessories 不手软 xia.......
i buy 1 case need to tink and calculate 23 times![]()
![]()
even my phone is under 1 year installment plan......![]()
![]()
This is my 2nd case. My current case is a cheapo 99c one. Haha.wow.......you people including Braler Mivec, buy accessories 不手软 xia.......
i buy 1 case need to tink and calculate 23 times![]()
![]()
even my phone is under 1 year installment plan......![]()
![]()
i not very young.......i also wan to be like you, YOLO........ but my wallet 不争气, san san jit ki gootU still young...when u grow older u will feel the way I feel...just
buy...YOLO
U at most 40 nia...loli not very young.......i also wan to be like you, YOLO........ but my wallet 不争气, san san jit ki goot![]()
![]()
dont wan to buy many accessories and then use onlly 1 or 2, then the rest sit there becum useless.......everyday change cover i also lazy......
Yes, agree with you on the YOLO concept.U still young...when u grow older u will feel the way I feel...just
buy...YOLO
At least u smell kevlar before u leave this world.Yes, agree with you on the YOLO concept.
However, just buy only those necessary accessories will do.
Else you will sure to store up a lot of unused or used only few times and eventually become white elephants.![]()
Ya, that's my one and only casing with me now.At least u smell kevlar before u leave this world.
Where is MH? Can Samsung S23U use this?View attachment 40747
Dunno good or not? 50W $50 from MH
Google mobilehardwareWhere is MH? Can Samsung S23U use this?
Mobile HardwareWhere is MH? Can Samsung S23U use this?
Future proof...maybe s24 support...lolBut phone only supports max 15W wireless. Buy higher watt also overkill
@dappercivilityFinally the Caudabe Sheath Amethyst Arrived!
Both S23U are now protected by Caudabe Sheath
![]()