dappercivility
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2019
- Messages
- 2,985
- Reaction score
- 925
https://www.kyebriq.com/Any link to see?

https://www.kyebriq.com/Any link to see?
Cheapest how much?
Not sure, got 100+ to 399 depending which model you get.Cheapest how much?
Wah so ex...only use for cars?Not sure, got 100+ to 399 depending which model you get.
Thanks. I will do some Google!If you don't mind spend abit more money, get the kyebriq android box, wireless android auto, apple carplay, tonnes of nice apps like Netflix, youtube, etc. Recommend this because I don't like to keep my phone charging continously especially if I'm driving up north long distance.
Yes for cars with wired android auto or apple carplay. It's a standalone android boxWah so ex...only use for cars?
Welcome.Thanks. I will do some Google!
My car left 2 yrs 4 mths...think no need...thksYes for cars with wired android auto or apple carplay. It's a standalone android box
I'm using ugreen cables for android auto, use for note 10 plus, s21 ultra and now s23 ultra liao all okAnyone can recoomend a USB cable that works with Android Auto for S23 Ultra?
Thanks for sharing. If you have the time, can share with me the purchase link? No hurry. Thanks.I'm using ugreen cables for android auto, use for note 10 plus, s21 ultra and now s23 ultra liao all ok
Take how long to cum?Finally the Caudabe Sheath Amethyst Arrived!
Both S23U are now protected by Caudabe Sheath
![]()
3 working days, pretty fast as they are local seller with ex stock.Take how long to cum?
OK...still itchy....trying to control..3 working days, pretty fast as they are local seller with ex stock.
bruh! you have mentioned it previously....OK...still itchy....trying to control..
Magbak wallet paired with peak design case
unfortunately the standing feature can’t work properly with this case. in a dilemma whether to get the magbak case instead
ok...don't go to the dark side...bruh! you have mentioned it previously....
"No Magsafe, No BUY"![]()
![]()
Ya I can understand the itchOK...still itchy....trying to control..