Cyborg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 8,023
- Reaction score
- 2,199
As per your requestwhere the link?

As per your requestwhere the link?
Magnet strong? Can use as a portrait stand?
Magnet strong? Can use as a portrait stand?
Ok...thks..consider 1st...prefer upright...![]()
![]()
Due to its ring size, it cannot be in an upright portrait position.
If you want those that can use as portrait stand, then maybe these affordable ones may suits you.Magnet strong? Can use as a portrait stand?
This cannot be genuine right? $14.88.
I see $14 I straight away think of u!!!Bruh! this model got no screws leh!![]()
![]()
Then it is supposed to be "Chiong Man" rather than "Mr. Screw".I see $14 I straight away think of u!!!![]()
![]()
Such a beautiful love story.Then it is supposed to be "Chiong Man" rather than "Mr. Screw".![]()
Thanks for remembering me.![]()
![]()
Of course, but please don't get jealous hah!Such a beautiful love story.

Of course, but please don't get jealous hah!![]()
![]()
![]()
But I cannot.Hahaha! it should be "Anybody can find somebody to love" instead.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
