S23 accessories discussion

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,033
Reaction score
10,124
My UV flim arrived ytd.

L11z6jG.jpg

c2Pf4PG.jpg




Sent from NNNPNT !
Yes this is the one i use... Good stuff
 

subisisniki

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,710
Reaction score
16
Finally using my free silicon case from Samsung. Not as grippy as I thought but still better than my previous hard back transparent no brand case.

Protection is really minimal. Individual cutoff for cameras are sleek. Free ok la, but I won't purchase it
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,896
Reaction score
10,639
Still waiting for Caudabe, 我等到花儿也谢了。。。
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,388
Reaction score
1,861
Lol how many you need? Thought I passed you one from @MasK which I didn't use?

Are you sure you not flipper? :s13:
haha not flipper. that time bought the leather case. now wanna buy a charger as my current charger sot sot already. if dont have den i just buy in carousel haha..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top