S23 accessories discussion

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
Caudabe jin fast. Tracking details provided liao
Where they provide the tracking details? Via email or their website?

I also hooted yesterday, did you go for standard or FedEx delivery?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026
I prefer super light and grippy case. This one is super cheap and good on shopee.

Can change it as and when I feel like it.
R1FZvX5.jpeg
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
do you guys feel that the raised edges of some phone cases make the s23u screen look less curved?
Its actually less curved until idk why they still want to curve it.

So I prefer cases with edges about the same level as the edge of the screen so at least the curve is a little bit useful.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
This is grippy.

Iol9LmA.jpeg
Bro that's a cheap yellowish bumper case.

That kind of grippy is sticky icky kind please. An example of good balance between grippiness and nonstick is Spigen thin fit.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
Ya I using thin fit also. Thin and has a good balance between smoothness and grippiness. Too grippy and it is hard to take in and pull out from pocket.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,836
Reaction score
10,080
Ya I using thin fit also. Thin and has a good balance between smoothness and grippiness. Too grippy and it is hard to take in and pull out from pocket.
+1

Oneplus one is more towards hard to put in and take out of pocket liao...

I feel the original sandstone feel on oneplus one, can use as fingernail filer...
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,105
Reaction score
3,709
Anyone ordered the Samsung screen protector from this Lula store on shopee?Taking damn long to ship out. I ordered since 27 April.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
Where they provide the tracking details? Via email or their website?

I also hooted yesterday, did you go for standard or FedEx delivery?
Via email. I went for the free standard shipping as I also hoot the Airpod Mezzo case
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
Its actually less curved until idk why they still want to curve it.

So I prefer cases with edges about the same level as the edge of the screen so at least the curve is a little bit useful.
So they dont slap themsleves in the face by saying curve screen phone are the best compared to flat screen
 

yang_nastyman

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
210
Its actually less curved until idk why they still want to curve it.

So I prefer cases with edges about the same level as the edge of the screen so at least the curve is a little bit useful.
i see

i dont like the curve as i can see some glare on certain angles . hoping a raised case will make it better and look even less curved.
price between s23+ and s23u is so small that it is not very worth it to get s23+
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026
Bro that's a cheap yellowish bumper case.

That kind of grippy is sticky icky kind please. An example of good balance between grippiness and nonstick is Spigen thin fit.
Yah, and change it when yellow. So grippy I like it. Wipe it with wet wipes if dirty. Very ideal for big phones. Haha.

I used to spend so much on cases in the past. feels stupid now when I looked back. Hmm…
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
i see

i dont like the curve as i can see some glare on certain angles . hoping a raised case will make it better and look even less curved.
price between s23+ and s23u is so small that it is not very worth it to get s23+
u can try those spigen cases.
I have Tough Armour and Neo Hybrid, making it more even and less curved
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top