tanysderek
Member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2010
- Messages
- 207
- Reaction score
- 0
Doesn't matter as of now, all officially cam removed phones with cert that can be brought in to red zone is 4.3 inch and below.

Do correct me if I am wrong. To bring the cam removed phones in to red zones, the screen size is still restricted to 4.3 inches.
Hi, anyone knows whether the S4 mini non-cam has LTE connectivity? Thanks.
MSD won't accept 3rd party?By right, you need it to be removed by the 3 telcos.
My current plan is still having 12GB, so what for I give this up just for 4G LTE and 2GB bundled date. I'm not so rich to subscribe for the ultimate plan that is. So I'm looking for non-contract ones now.Tesco want to chop u so wan u to sign contract.
My current plan is still having 12GB, so what for I give this up just for 4G LTE and 2GB bundled date. I'm not so rich to subscribe for the ultimate plan that is. So I'm looking for non-contract ones now.
S4 mini non cam M1
i reserved my set.
things to note:
- CSO will tell you not for sale yet but you can insist to reserve a set now.
My friend with M1 told me they are 'preparing the non cam sets'
-The promixity sensor does not work 100% on camera removed set.
-You must take a 2 year line with M1. does not come as non contract.
-Payment is done with Credit card only. They will only charge you when the phone is ready to be delivered.
-It will be sent to your house with the new SIM card and the M1 non cam certificate.
-You cannot buy the non cam version from M1 physical shop.
Specs
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Dual-core 1.7GHz
1.5GB
8GB
4.3-inch Super AMOLED
960 x 540 pixels
Rear: 8MP
Front: 1.9MP
1900mAh
*124.6 x 61.3 x 8.94mm / 107g

SH exclusive retailer at Westgate is selling S4 mini non-cam at $768 w/o contract. Both black and white available. One year warranty by Axisplus.
Starhub or Singtel? I checked Westgate directory online but only got singtel exclusive retailer :/