Samsung Galaxy Fold

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Any seniors using the Montblanc leather case? Does it affect wireless charging? Tried search for it some reviewer say the wireless power share does not work with the case. Planning to get one. Prefer a leather case so is either this or the original Samsung leather case which cost ridiculously $228.
Leather case can be bought at 100+

sobered

Reaction score
Any seniors using the Montblanc leather case? Does it affect wireless charging? Tried search for it some reviewer say the wireless power share does not work with the case. Planning to get one. Prefer a leather case so is either this or the original Samsung leather case which cost ridiculously $228.

Nope, it works, have done it with iPhone and the earbuds, FYI it came free with my fold too.

tott_2003

Reaction score
Folks, how do we check the warranty online? Can we change the free screen replacement due to scratches?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Folks, how do we check the warranty online? Can we change the free screen replacement due to scratches?
Through Samsung members if you have registered before. If not you can check your receipt. If lost then you can go Samsung store to enquire

I read somewhere you can but only once

metavolta

Reaction score

Err it is not known as "free" screen replacement coz you still need to play a flat sum of $200 for the replacement

Capture_B.jpg

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

endofdays

Reaction score
you can change but there will be a charges. I think its 200 for 1st year and 1st time. 2nd time or over warranty period I think it's like 800.. U can call n check.

sstimo

Reaction score
Fold 1 is still good for gaming and watching movies... Do u guys have loose hinge? Think its normal after a while..

sstimo

Reaction score
I think you're referring to those imported versions (like from HK) which may NOT come with the 1 year warranty and screen replacement (capped at S$200 within one year) and Concierge Service.

Mine had just had the two batteries replaced, front and inner screens have also been replaced. Collection and return of my Fold done effectively at my doorstep, phone serviced within three days max, and all for the awesome price of S$0.00!

Same for me, got the hinge, screen and batteries replaced. All for free and it was delivered to me within a day. Very good service i must say....

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Same for me, got the hinge, screen and batteries replaced. All for free and it was delivered to me within a day. Very good service i must say....

no need even for 200 bucks? what was the reason you gave for sending in?

Posted from PCWX using ASUS_I01WD

qyc_91

Reaction score
With many of them jump ship to Fold 2..

what do you think about getting a Fold 1 at this timing when the price is more affordable now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.