samsung galaxy note 2 screen

amcoselvan

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi pls advice wich samsung centre do u send ur phone. pls reply me in 91462645. thanks in advance
 

twleong

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Hi, my samsung Note 2 panel cracked ... need help for replacement.... pls contact me at 912 8 2621.
 

rosschin

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Toilet uncle,

Your mailbox is full. I can't send you any message. Please send me a mail. Thanks
 

twleong

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Hi uncle toilet, you mail box is full...
.Pls help me with my crack glass..
my contact 9 one 2 8 2 six 2 1
Mikey
 

adam2124

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi uncletoilet,

hi please help me to repair my note 2 glass cracked..
contact me at nine 7 four 1 seven 7 three 7
thanks..
 

godzillaR

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
My Note 2 screen glass cracked today too. Shocking thing was that it landed on the back, but the glass cracked instead.... Magical eh
 

tina234

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Being one of the careless N2 users, I experienced problems finding out the costs and channels of repair. Having gone through all the trouble, here are some of the information I gathered trying to repair my N2 cracked screen:

Samsung Service Centre

Damage: $146.77
Time taken: 3-5 working days (an SMS will be sent to notify job done)

Phone will reset to factory setting, wiping all data off. Please back up before servicing. Original screen, warranty intact.

Before I head to Samsung, I did call up the service centre and I was quoted $263.70. This is not correct. The actual cost is as stated above.

Sim Lim Square

Damage: $70
Time taken: 1-2 hours depending on crowd

Phone settings will remain, data will all be intact. No back up necessary. Screen is not original though. This may or may not affect you when you trade in your N2 in future. There are shops that will check the screen, there are shops that won't.

This information is provided by a friend who went to Sim Lim after approaching SingTel.

SingTel

Damage: $350
Time taken: 30 mins to 1 hour depending on crowd

No repair available, but SingTel allow 1 to 1 exchange. I believe, as mentioned by one bro here earlier, that it will be a refurbished set.

I got this information from my friend who approached SingTel before heading to Sim Lim.


Hope the information helps. ;)

Do you have any receipt in Samsung sv @ $146,77 ? Please send it to me via vodanh_st_234@yahoo.com
Or any other substitute? Thank you
 

buybrokenmobile

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, if you dont wish to bother repairing the cracked phone and choose to upgrade. You can sell it to me! Ill go repair myself and use. Tks! Can sms me at 9729 2739 - Alan.
 

passtome

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Kindly adVise me, I'm looking original for replacement bezel(silver color). Call Samsung services center, they say bundle with LCD.
 
Last edited:

stalejive

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
826
Reaction score
10
Hi guys , encounter this problem on my note 2 , reboot also same....
Anyone encounter before ?
Thanks in advance.

fTfCKHt.jpg
 

geckoSG

Master Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
3,040
Reaction score
5
I was quoted here $223.70 for screen replacement including $30 service fee.
 

Rivieras

Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
My S4 glass has some fine crack and the lcd panel is leaking. Black patches on the screen. I just dropped it from a height of 25-30cm. Go to sim lim fix better or should I go back to Samsung center?
 

geckoSG

Master Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
3,040
Reaction score
5
Seems tat repair fee differs from each service centre. Do not need to opt for 3 hrs express service n pay the fee. I received an sms to collect my phone within 3 hrs without paying anything on top
 

Rivieras

Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Seems tat repair fee differs from each service centre. Do not need to opt for 3 hrs express service n pay the fee. I received an sms to collect my phone within 3 hrs without paying anything on top

So from your experience, which service center is cheaper?
Called samsung, they say replacing the glass panel, digitizer and AMOLED screen on my s4 is S$200, no labour fee as it is still under warranty.
 

geckoSG

Master Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
3,040
Reaction score
5
Mine was a note2, not S4. Lets help each other by putting price down here for the benefits of others. We might b overcharged w/o knowing for the same job.

My unit is out of warranty. Service fee is flat $30, which parts costs $193.70, screen replacement

At Plaza Singapura
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top