SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 3 Experience Sharing

cheesepies

Banned
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
3,711
Reaction score
0
Stock app? Any special settings/mode used?

stock camera app.

no special filter no flash cos i dun wanna hurt the cutie pie's eyes.

no macro mode :(

but i am drinking peppermint mocha frappacino while taking the shot :D
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,218
Reaction score
3,691
No matter which browser I use, when i quote some long text to reply in hwz, I cannot scroll to the bottom to type. How u all solve the problem?
 

jovially

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Do anyone have this b4??

(Prevention information )

An application has been forced to stop an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device it maybe safe to delete an application obtained from an unauthorized. ...

What can I do???
Had restore but still have this problem
Ever I not yet install any app

I have the same problem. only happen yesterday.
It occur when I turn off and turn on wifi.
Was OK for the past one month. sigh....
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Do anyone have this b4??

(Prevention information )

An application has been forced to stop an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device it maybe safe to delete an application obtained from an unauthorized. ...

What can I do???
Had restore but still have this problem
Ever I not yet install any app

That Damn Knox notification manager is causing it. It happens when you turn on and off the wifi. Waiting for a fix from Samsung. When it happens again just tap into the message in the notification and hold until app info appears. Tap on it and it will show the Knox causing this. Rats!
 
Last edited:

gt_5454

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
3,715
Reaction score
5
I have the same problem. only happen yesterday.
It occur when I turn off and turn on wifi.
Was OK for the past one month. sigh....
Was reading about this issue and I just got it like 30 mins later. Haha.

Quite easy to replicate this problem. Just switch off and on wifi again. Sure happen.
 
Last edited:

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
A temporary fix is to clear cache and data and force stop the Knox notification mgr. Then when you turn on and off the wifi it will not occur...... Until you restart your phone. Then follow the temp fix again. I read that something similar happened to the s4 but don't know if it has been fixed.
 

Elvi_76

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
A temporary fix is to clear cache and data and force stop the Knox notification mgr. Then when you turn on and off the wifi it will not occur...... Until you restart your phone. Then follow the temp fix again. I read that something similar happened to the s4 but don't know if it has been fixed.

Dun think it's Knox causing this problem. I never install but still kena when turn off n on wifii again.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Dun think it's Knox causing this problem. I never install but still kena when turn off n on wifii again.

It's part of note 3. You can't uninstall it.

http://blog.clove.co.uk/2013/10/22/samsung-knox/
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,218
Reaction score
3,691
Actually who really using knox? Seems good to have a virtual os segregated.
 

cheesepies

Banned
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
3,711
Reaction score
0
knox i disabled it by freezing all the relevant knox stuffs.

i dun think i gonna use it at all. won't delete it cos in 2 months time i will be selling the phone. :D
 

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,882
Reaction score
5,208
Better than note2? Thats not what i observe in most pics

Better a lot leh - the clarity is there

Of course, I am using Camera Zoom most of the time

But even with the stock app, it's not bad liao...hahah
 

djzilch

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
0
Coming from both note 1 and then the nexus 4

The note 3 battery life is boss, I'm a heavy user and the battery can last me till the end of the day, whole my old note would have needed two charges during daytime and my nexus 4 would have required a top up mid day


Very happy with everything so far, only thing is the glossy side bezel seems like easy to get scratch
 

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
14,379
Reaction score
18
guys how to disable dock uh?i've got notification "dock is connected." & sometimes when i plug in to charge,it will not charge.Restart and reboot few times,disconnect wifi,then can.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,693
Reaction score
18,711
damn, i also just have the prevention information.

The KNOX is just fixed in the notification bar.
Can only remove it inside KNOX.

When u enter KNOX mode, you can disable the notification for knox. But after that, i can't find a way to switch back to normal mode
 

tingyuan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
0
No matter which browser I use, when i quote some long text to reply in hwz, I cannot scroll to the bottom to type. How u all solve the problem?

i also have this problem, the cursor cannot scroll to the bottom. is it note 3 bugs?
 

joasiss

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have not been able to turn off the edit after screen capture function. After I do a screen shot, it takes me into edit mode even after I unchecked the box in settings. Anyone experience that?

Also, the haptic feedback is on as I type this. I have already disabled it. How can I turn it off for typing in browser?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top