SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 3 Experience Sharing

ronnlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
19
Got a note 3 white today. :)

rely
impressed..... let'sstart to share the Experience by starting a fresh new thread !

dont know there such features as following lol.. :)

- Sms can trigger to email ( not many ppl know)
- use hand wipe whole screen from right to left will do a printscreen loll....
- the mult-windows impressive....... i think i did a email and excel tog..
- Drag and drop

mygosh so many thing to explore....

Havent touch the s-pen yet!! how about all of u lol..?
now my daughter playing some games solid she love the lovely screen and big screen. :)

Anybody know where to get a samsung 64GB class 10 best price?
I asked at samsung store $138 !.... godness...
 

jurples

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
13,222
Reaction score
0
Thanks for sharing your initial experience!
I'm excited and can't wait to get mine
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,283
Reaction score
13,842
Re

Hi

Anyone tried using a 64GB micro sd card yet?

What brand? If SANDISK are you using the EXTREME 64GB micro sdxc uhs-1 card?

I would like to get the mentioned SANDISK card.

Experience in using in Note 2 also welcome

Thanks
 

jerrywen

Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Hi

Anyone tried using a 64GB micro sd card yet?

What brand? If SANDISK are you using the EXTREME 64GB micro sdxc uhs-1 card?

I would like to get the mentioned SANDISK card.

Experience in using in Note 2 also welcome

Thanks

I'm using the sandisk ultra 64 gb for both note 2 and now 3
 

iskandershah

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
The Camera is awesome...fluid HD videos

SOLID battery thus far

S Pen features are upper class

Slightly laggy...not sure why.
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
I still hate the USB charging, it's transferring fast yeah, but the charging still... Even with USB 3.0,the battery level still dropping.

And the cable length is so short! It's even shorter than the previous USB 2.0 zzz

PS: Anyone noticed the vibration of Note 3 seems to be heavier?
 

Bapenigo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
5,548
Reaction score
7
I still hate the USB charging, it's transferring fast yeah, but the charging still... Even with USB 3.0,the battery level still dropping.

And the cable length is so short! It's even shorter than the previous USB 2.0 zzz

PS: Anyone noticed the vibration of Note 3 seems to be heavier?

Probably is your settings.
Mine is doing just fine. Not much drop in battery level.
 

ronnlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
19
Whatsapp and view contacts multi window mode awesome..

Camera rely crystal clear. Tried the burst mode super fast

Will try 4k record video next.but think display at 1080p max.
 

ronnlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
19
Guys find the icon size quite big at home screen how to make them small lol....searching so hard 1 hour kiao lol thkss so m
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Anyone can verify what is the charging output current for note 3? 2.1A?
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,283
Reaction score
13,842
Re

Hey, hmm what settings can I alter? I didn't do anything to it lol

I believe those background standby settings also takes up power. Settings like multi-window, air gestures, facial gestures etc

Dont' use live wallpaper and use black color wallpaper to reduce power consumption.

And lower down the brightness to about 40%
 
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I believe those background standby settings also takes up power. Settings like multi-window, air gestures, facial gestures etc

And lower down the brightness to about 40%

But still, i dont think battery level will drop while charging with supplied charger and cable with all these functions turned on.

Perhaps charger or cable spoil?
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Guys find the icon size quite big at home screen how to make them small lol....searching so hard 1 hour kiao lol thkss so m

You must use 3rd party launcher, I find it too big too, but I bought Nova launcher, I believe the Icon size must be purchased version too.
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
But still, i dont think battery level will drop while charging with supplied charger and cable with all these functions turned on.

Perhaps charger or cable spoil?

Nah, the AC charger is alright, just when I changed to charge using my Desktop USB 3.0, not sure why it's dropping while using or very slow charging...

I believe my mobo is good enough to supply power, using maximus hero...
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Btw anyone noticed, Note 3 White display quite "Warm/Yellowish"?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top